RSS

Thursday – April 16 thru Saturday – April 25, 2015`s – Complete Forecast !

16 Apr

Updated at 4:05 p.m. Thursday  – April 16, 2015
Sky : Cloudy with a 80% chance of Rain and T-storms till near 3 a.m. , Rain continues till near 4 a.m. then becoming Fair near sunrise , there is a 20% chance of a Stray Shower during the afternoon hours
Lo : 58°
Hi : 86°
Wind : S – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:22 a.m.
Sets : 7:29 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:55 a.m.
Sets : 5:20 p.m.

Friday  – April 17, 2015
Sky : Cloudy till near noon then becoming Fair
Lo : 60°
Hi : 80°
Wind : E – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:20 a.m.
Sets : 7:30 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:36 a.m.
Sets : 6:30 p.m.

Saturday  – April 18, 2015
Sky : Fair till near sunrise then becoming Cloudy, a 50% chance of Rain by Noon, 80% chance by sunset, T-storms Likely by sunset too
Lo : 60°
Hi : 79°
Wind : SE – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:19 a.m.
Sets : 7:31 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:17 a.m.
Sets : 7:39 p.m., The New Moon is on the 18th

Sunday  – April 19, 2015
Sky : Cloudy with a 80% chance of  Rain and T-storms
Lo : 61°
Hi : 81°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:18 a.m.
Sets : 7:31 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:01 a.m.
Sets : 8:46 p.m.

Monday  – April 20, 2015
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 59°
Hi : 73°
Wind : NW – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:16 a.m.
Sets : 7:32 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:47 a.m.
Sets : 9:51 p.m.

Tuesday  – April 21, 2015
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 48°
Hi : 73°
Wind : NW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:15 a.m.
Sets : 7:33 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:36 a.m.
Sets : 10:51 p.m.

Wednesday  – April 22, 2015
Sky : Fair
Lo : 46°
Hi : 77°
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:14 a.m.
Sets : 7:34 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:28 a.m.
Sets : 11:46 p.m.

Thursday  – April 23, 2015
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 51°
Hi : 76°
Wind : E – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:13 a.m.
Sets : 7:35 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:21 a.m.
Sets : 12:36 a.m. on the 24th

Friday  – April 24, 2015
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 51°
Hi : 78°
Wind : S – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:12 a.m.
Sets : 7:36 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:16 a.m.
Sets : 12:56 a.m. on the 25th

Saturday  – April 25, 2015
Sky : Cloudy with a 80% chance of Rain and T-storms, 60% chance by sunset
Lo : 55°
Hi : 76°
Wind : W – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:10 a.m.
Sets : 7:36 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:11 p.m.
Sets : 1:20 a.m. on the 26th, The First Quarter Moon is on the 25th

Advertisements
 
Leave a comment

Posted by on April 16, 2015 in Uncategorized

 

Tags:

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: