RSS

Daily Archives: April 19, 2015

Sunday – April 19 thru Tuesday – April 28, 2015`s – Complete Forecast !

Updated at 4:25 p.m. Sunday  – April 19, 2015
Sky : Cloudy with a 90% chance of  Rain till near 9 a.m. then Variably Cloudy  with a 60% chance till near 5 p.m. then becoming Generally Fair with a 40% chance of Isolated Rain and T-storms till near 8 p.m. then becoming Cloudy with a 90% chance of Rain and T-storms by near 8 p.m. , Severe Storms are possible after 8 p.m.
Lo : 63°
Hi : 81°
Wind : S – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:18 a.m.
Sets : 7:31 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:01 a.m.
Sets : 8:46 p.m.

Monday  – April 20, 2015
Sky : Cloudy with a 50% chance of Rain and T-storms till near 4 a.m. , Rain continues till sunrise, remaining Cloudy till noon then becoming Fair
Lo : 56°
Hi : 69°
Wind : W – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:16 a.m.
Sets : 7:32 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:47 a.m.
Sets : 9:51 p.m.

Tuesday  – April 21, 2015
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 42°
Hi : 73°
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:15 a.m.
Sets : 7:33 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:36 a.m.
Sets : 10:51 p.m.

Wednesday  – April 22, 2015
Sky : Fair
Lo : 47°
Hi : 76°
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:14 a.m.
Sets : 7:34 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:28 a.m.
Sets : 11:46 p.m.

Thursday  – April 23, 2015
Sky : Cloudy with a 50% chance of Rain, Fair by noon
Lo : 51°
Hi : 70°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:13 a.m.
Sets : 7:35 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:21 a.m.
Sets : 12:36 a.m. on the 24th

Friday  – April 24, 2015
Sky : Fair till sunset then Cloudy with a 80% chance of Rain
Lo : 45°
Hi : 72°
Wind : E – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:12 a.m.
Sets : 7:36 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:16 a.m.
Sets : 12:56 a.m. on the 25th

Saturday  – April 25, 2015
Sky : Cloudy with a 20% chance of Rain
Lo : 54°
Hi : 68°
Wind : N – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:10 a.m.
Sets : 7:36 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:11 p.m.
Sets : 1:20 a.m. on the 26th, The First Quarter Moon is on the 25th

Sunday  – April 26, 2015
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 45°
Hi : 72°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:10 a.m.
Sets : 7:38 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:05 p.m.
Sets : 1:59 a.m. on the 27th

Monday  – April 26, 2015
Sky : Fair
Lo : 47°
Hi : 72°
Wind : NE – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:09 a.m.
Sets : 7:38 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:59 p.m.
Sets : 2:35 a.m. on the 28th

Tuesday  – April 27, 2015
Sky : Cloudy with a 60% chance of Rain, Fair by sunset
Lo : 47°
Hi : 71°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:08 a.m.
Sets : 7:39 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:53 p.m.
Sets : 3:09 a.m. on the 29th

 

Tags: