RSS

Monday – April 20 thru Wednesday – April 29, 2015`s – Complete Forecast !

20 Apr

Updated at 3:55 p.m. Monday  – April 20, 2015
Sky : Cloudy with a 50% chance of Rain and T-storms till near 1 a.m. then becoming Fair till sunrise then becoming Cloudy till near noon then becoming Fair
Lo : 54°
Hi : 69°
Wind : W – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:16 a.m.
Sets : 7:32 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:47 a.m.
Sets : 9:51 p.m.

Tuesday  – April 21, 2015
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 41°
Hi : 74°
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:15 a.m.
Sets : 7:33 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:36 a.m.
Sets : 10:51 p.m.

Wednesday  – April 22, 2015
Sky : Fair
Lo : 48°
Hi : 77°
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:14 a.m.
Sets : 7:34 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:28 a.m.
Sets : 11:46 p.m.

Thursday  – April 23, 2015
Sky : Cloudy, Fair by sunset
Lo : 49°
Hi : 69°
Wind : NE – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:13 a.m.
Sets : 7:35 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:21 a.m.
Sets : 12:36 a.m. on the 24th

Friday  – April 24, 2015
Sky : Variably Cloudy till sunset with a 30% chance of Isolated Afternoon Showers then Cloudy with a 70% chance of Rain
Lo : 46°
Hi : 72°
Wind : E – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:12 a.m.
Sets : 7:36 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:16 a.m.
Sets : 12:56 a.m. on the 25th

Saturday  – April 25, 2015
Sky : Cloudy with a 80% chance of Rain
Lo : 57°
Hi : 71°
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:10 a.m.
Sets : 7:36 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:11 p.m.
Sets : 1:20 a.m. on the 26th, The First Quarter Moon is on the 25th

Sunday  – April 26, 2015
Sky : Fair
Lo : 49°
Hi : 72°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:10 a.m.
Sets : 7:38 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:05 p.m.
Sets : 1:59 a.m. on the 27th

Monday  – April 26, 2015
Sky : Cloudy with a 50% chance of Rain, 40% chance by sunset
Lo : 49°
Hi : 77°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:09 a.m.
Sets : 7:38 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:59 p.m.
Sets : 2:35 a.m. on the 28th

Tuesday  – April 27, 2015
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 47°
Hi : 75°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:08 a.m.
Sets : 7:39 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:53 p.m.
Sets : 3:09 a.m. on the 29th

Wednesday  – April 28, 2015
Sky : Fair
Lo : 49°
Hi : 75°
Wind : N – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:06 a.m.
Sets : 7:40 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:47 p.m.
Sets : 3:41 a.m. on the 30th

Advertisements
 

Tags:

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: