RSS

Tuesday – May 12 thru Thursday – May 21, 2015`s – Complete Forecast !

12 May

Updated at 7:15 p.m. Tuesday  – May 12, 2015
Sky : Fair till sunrise then Variably Cloudy till near midnight then becoming Fair
Lo : 54°
Hi : 78°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:53 a.m.
Sets : 7:51 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:13 a.m.
Sets : 1:58 p.m.

Wednesday  – May 13, 2015
Sky : Fair till near sunrise then Mostly Fair
Lo : 49°
Hi : 83°
Wind : E – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:52 a.m.
Sets : 7:51 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:52 a.m.
Sets : 3:04 p.m.

Thursday  – May 14, 2015
Sky : Cloudy
Lo : 54°
Hi : 85°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:51 a.m.
Sets : 7:52 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:31 a.m.
Sets : 4:11 p.m.

Friday  – May 15, 2015
Sky : Cloudy with a 40% chance of Showers and T-storms, 60% chance by sunset
Lo : 62°
Hi : 86°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:51 a.m.
Sets : 7:53 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:11 a.m.
Sets : 5:19 p.m.

Saturday  – May 16, 2015
Sky : Cloudy with a 60% chance of Rain and T-storms
Lo : 64°
Hi : 87°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:50 a.m.
Sets : 7:54 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:52 a.m.
Sets : 6:26 p.m.

Sunday  – May 17, 2015
Sky : Cloudy with a 40% chance of P.M. Showers and T-storms, 60% chance by sunset
Lo : 66°
Hi : 89°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:49 a.m.
Sets : 7:55 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:36 a.m.
Sets : 7:32 p.m.

Monday  – May 18, 2015
Sky : Cloudy with a 50% chance of Rain and T-storms
Lo : 66°
Hi : 87°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:48 a.m.
Sets : 7:55 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:23 a.m.
Sets : 8:34 p.m., The New Moon is on the 18th

Tuesday  – May 19, 2015
Sky : Fair
Lo : 61°
Hi : 85°
Wind : NW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:48 a.m.
Sets : 7:56 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:14 a.m.
Sets : 9:33 p.m.

Wednesday  – May 20, 2015
Sky : Fair
Lo : 57°
Hi : 85°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:47 a.m.
Sets : 7:57 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:07 a.m.
Sets : 10:26 p.m.

Thursday  – May 21, 2015
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 57°
Hi : 88°
Wind : NE – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:46 a.m.
Sets : 7:58 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:03 a.m.
Sets : 11:14 p.m.

Advertisements
 

Tags:

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: