RSS

Saturday – May 16 thru Monday – May 25, 2015`s – Complete Forecast !

16 May

Updated at 4:05 p.m. Saturday  – May 16, 2015
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 60% chance of Showers and T-storms, 40% chance by sunset
Lo : 64°
Hi : 80°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:50 a.m.
Sets : 7:54 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:52 a.m.
Sets : 6:26 p.m.

Sunday  – May 17, 2015
Sky : Variably Cloudy with a 60% chance of Showers and T-storms, just Cloudy by sunset
Lo : 65°
Hi : 86°
Wind : S – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:49 a.m.
Sets : 7:55 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:36 a.m.
Sets : 7:32 p.m.

Monday  – May 18, 2015
Sky : Cloudy with a 60% chance of Rain and T-storms
Lo : 65°
Hi : 82°
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:48 a.m.
Sets : 7:55 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:23 a.m.
Sets : 8:34 p.m., The New Moon is on the 18th

Tuesday  – May 19, 2015
Sky : Cloudy with a 60% chance of Rain and T-storms till noon then becoming Mostly Fair
Lo : 61°
Hi : 82°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:48 a.m.
Sets : 7:56 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:14 a.m.
Sets : 9:33 p.m.

Wednesday  – May 20, 2015
Sky : Fair
Lo : 54°
Hi : 83°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:47 a.m.
Sets : 7:57 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:07 a.m.
Sets : 10:26 p.m.

Thursday  – May 21, 2015
Sky : Cloudy with a 60% chance of Rain and T-storms
Lo : 57°
Hi : 79°
Wind : W – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:46 a.m.
Sets : 7:58 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:03 a.m.
Sets : 11:14 p.m.

Friday  – May 22, 2015
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 57°
Hi : 83°
Wind : N – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:46 a.m.
Sets : 7:58 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:59 a.m.
Sets : 11:56 p.m.

Saturday  – May 23, 2015
Sky : Fair
Lo : 58°
Hi : 86°
Wind : S – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:45 a.m.
Sets : 7:59 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:54 a.m.
Sets : 12:34 a.m. on the 24th

Sunday  – May 24, 2015
Sky : Cloudy,  a 60% chance of Afternoon Rain and T-storms
Lo : 64°
Hi : 89°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:45 a.m.
Sets : 8:00 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:49 a.m.
Sets : 12:52 a.m. on the 25th

Monday  – May 24, 2015
Sky : Cloudy with a 80% chance of A.M. Rain and T-storms
Lo : 67°
Hi : 88°
Wind : S – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:44 a.m.
Sets : 8:01 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:44 a.m.
Sets : 1:09 a.m. on the 26th

Advertisements
 

Tags:

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: