RSS

Sunday – May 24 thru Tuesday – June 2, 2015`s – Complete Forecast !

24 May

Updated at 7:45 p.m. Sunday  – May 24, 2015
Sky : Fair till near noon then becoming Variably Cloudy with a 30% chance of Scattered Showers and T-storms, 60% chance by near 10 p.m.
Lo : 57°
Hi : 87°
Wind : S – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:45 a.m.
Sets : 8:00 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:49 a.m.
Sets : 12:52 a.m. on the 25th

Monday  – May 25, 2015, Memorial Day
Sky : Cloudy with a 80% chance of Rain & T-storms, 20% chance by near 2 p.m,
Lo : 68°
Hi : 80°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:44 a.m.
Sets : 8:01 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:44 p.m.
Sets : 1:09 a.m. on the 26th, The First Quarter Moon is on the 25th

Tuesday  – May 26, 2015
Sky : Cloudy with a 90% chance of Showers and T-storms, Variably Cloudy with a 30% chance by sunset
Lo : 65°
Hi : 77°
Wind : S – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:43 a.m.
Sets : 8:01 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:37 p.m.
Sets : 1:41 a.m. on the 27th

Wednesday  – May 27, 2015
Sky : Cloudy with a 40% chance of Rain and T-storms, Fair by sunset
Lo : 62°
Hi : 83°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:43 a.m.
Sets : 8:02 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:31 p.m.
Sets : 2:13 a.m. on the 28th

Thursday  – May 28, 2015
Sky : Variably Cloudy with a 40% chance of Rain and T-storms, Fair by sunset
Lo : 64°
Hi : 86°
Wind : S – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:43 a.m.
Sets : 8:03 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:25 p.m.
Sets : 2:44 a.m. on the 29th

Friday  – May 29, 2015
Sky : Fair till near noon then Variably Cloudy with a 60% chance of Rain and T-storms, Fair by sunset
Lo : 65°
Hi : 87°
Wind : S – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:42 a.m.
Sets : 8:03 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:20 p.m.
Sets : 3:16 a.m. on the 30th

Saturday  – May 30, 2015
Sky : Cloudy with a 60% chance of Rain and T-storms
Lo : 66°
Hi : 85°
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:42 a.m.
Sets : 8:04 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:17 p.m.
Sets : 3:49 a.m. on the 31st

Sunday  – May 31, 2015
Sky : Variably Cloudy with a 60% chance of Rain and T-storms
Lo : 64°
Hi : 80°
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:41 a.m.
Sets : 8:05 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:14 p.m.
Sets : 4:26 a.m. on the June 1st

Monday  – June 1, 2015
Sky : Cloudy, a 50% chance of Rain and T-storms till sunset, then becoming Fair
Lo : 64°
Hi : 78°
Wind : W – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:41 a.m.
Sets : 8:05 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:12 p.m.
Sets : 5:06 a.m. on the 2nd

Tuesday  – June 2, 2015
Sky : Fair
Lo : 62°
Hi : 82°
Wind : SW – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:41 a.m.
Sets : 8:06 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:09 p.m.
Sets : 5:52 a.m. on the 3rd

Advertisements
 

Tags:

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: