RSS

Saturday – May 30th thru Saturday – June 13, 2015`s – Complete Forecast !

30 May

Saturday  – May 30, 2015
Sky : Fair till sunrise then Variably Cloudy with a 40% chance of Showers and T-storms till noon then a 60% chance, 40% chance by sunset
Lo : 70°
Hi : 84°
Wind : S – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:42 a.m.
Sets : 8:04 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:17 p.m.
Sets : 3:49 a.m. on the 31st

Sunday  – May 31, 2015
Sky : Mostly Cloudy, a 70% chance of afternoon Showers and T-storms , 50% chance by sunset
Lo : 61°
Hi : 77°
Wind : N – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:41 a.m.
Sets : 8:05 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:14 p.m.
Sets : 4:26 a.m. on the June 1st

Monday  – June 1, 2015
Sky : Cloudy with a 40% chance of Rain till sunrise then just Cloudy till sunset then becoming Fair
Lo : 58°
Hi : 77°
Wind : N – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:41 a.m.
Sets : 8:05 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:12 p.m.
Sets : 5:06 a.m. on the 2nd

Tuesday  – June 2, 2015
Sky : Fair till noon then Variably Cloudy with a 40% chance of afternoon Showers and T-storms, Fair by sunset
Lo : 54°
Hi : 79°
Wind : N – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:41 a.m.
Sets : 8:06 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:09 p.m.
Sets : 5:52 a.m. on the 3rd

Wednesday  – June 3, 2015
Sky : Fair till noon then Variably Cloudy with a 40% chance of afternoon Showers and T-storms, Fair by sunset
Lo : 59°
Hi : 84°
Wind : E – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:40 a.m.
Sets : 8:06 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:05 p.m.
Sets : 6:42 a.m. on the 4th

Thursday  – June 4, 2015
Sky : Fair
Lo : 63°
Hi : 87°
Wind : E – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:40 a.m.
Sets : 8:07 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:58 p.m.
Sets : 7:38 a.m. on the 5th

Friday  – June 5, 2015
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 63°
Hi : 87°
Wind : S – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:40 a.m.
Sets : 8:08 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:47 p.m.
Sets : 8:37 a.m. on the 6th

Saturday  – June 6, 2015
Sky : Fair
Lo : 64°
Hi : 89°
Wind : N – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:40 a.m.
Sets : 8:08 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:32 p.m.
Sets : 9:40 a.m. on the 7th

Sunday  – June 7, 2015
Sky : Cloudy with a 80% chance of Showers & T-storms, 50% chance by sunset
Lo : 65°
Hi : 91°
Wind : E – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:40 a.m.
Sets : 8:09 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:14 a.m.
Sets : 10:45 a.m.

Monday  – June 8, 2015
Sky : Fair
Lo : 68°
Hi : 90°
Wind : S – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:39 a.m.
Sets : 8:09 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:54 a.m.
Sets : 11:50 a.m.

Tuesday  – June 9, 2015
Sky : Cloudy with a 80% chance of Showers & T-storms
Lo : 67°
Hi : 88°
Wind : S – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:39 a.m.
Sets : 8:10 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:18 a.m.
Sets : 12:56 p.m.

Wednesday  – June 10, 2015
Sky : Cloudy with a 80% chance of Showers & T-storms
Lo : 67°
Hi : 86°
Wind : E – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:39 a.m.
Sets : 8:10 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:32 a.m.
Sets : 2:01 p.m.

Thursday  – June 11, 2015
Sky : Cloudy with a 80% chance of Showers & T-storms, 60% chance by sunset
Lo : 66°
Hi : 84°
Wind : E – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:39 a.m.
Sets : 8:11 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:10 a.m.
Sets : 3:07 p.m.

Friday  – June 12, 2015
Sky : Variably Cloudy with a 40% chance of Showers & T-storms
Lo : 66°
Hi : 85°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:39 a.m.
Sets : 8:11 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:50 a.m.
Sets : 4:12 p.m.

Saturday  – June 13, 2015
Sky : Cloudy with a 60% chance of Showers & T-storms
Lo : 65°
Hi : 85°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:39 a.m.
Sets : 8:11 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:31 a.m.
Sets : 5:17 p.m.

Advertisements
 

Tags:

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: