RSS

Monthly Archives: June 2015

Tuesday – June 30th thru Thursday – July 9, 2015`s – Complete Forecast !

Updated at 4:05 p.m. Tuesday  – June 30, 2015
Sky : Generally Fair till sunrise then Mostly Cloudy till sunset then becoming Fair with a 20% chance of Isolated P.M. Showers
Lo : 69°
Hi : 90°
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:43 a.m.
Sets : 8:15 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:54 p.m.
Sets : 4:32 a.m. on July 1st

Wednesday  – July 1, 2015
Sky : Fair till near sunrise then becoming Mostly Cloudy with a 60% chance of P.M. Showers & T-storms
Lo : 68°
Hi : 86°
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:43 a.m.
Sets : 8:15 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:49 p.m.
Sets : 5:26 a.m. on 2nd

Thursday  – July 2, 2015
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 60% chance of  Showers & T-storms
Lo : 69°
Hi : 81°
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:44 a.m.
Sets : 8:15 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:41 p.m.
Sets : 6:25 a.m. on 3rd

Friday  – July 3, 2015
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 50% chance of Showers & T-storms
Lo : 67°
Hi : 83°
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:44 a.m.
Sets : 8:15 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:29 p.m.
Sets : 7:28 a.m. on 4th

Saturday  – July 4, 2015
Sky : Variably Cloudy with a 50% chance of Showers and T-showers
Lo : 65°
Hi : 82°
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:45 a.m.
Sets : 8:14 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:14 p.m.
Sets : 8:34 a.m. on 5th

Sunday  – July 5, 2015
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 50% chance of Showers and T-storms
Lo : 67°
Hi : 86°
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:45 a.m.
Sets : 8:14 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:55 p.m.
Sets : 9:41 a.m. on 6th

Monday  – July 6, 2015
Sky : Fair
Lo : 66°
Hi : 90°
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:46 a.m.
Sets : 8:14 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:34 p.m.
Sets : 10:48 a.m. on 7th

Tuesday  – July 7, 2015
Sky : Variably Cloudy with a 50% chance of Showers and T-showers
Lo : 70°
Hi : 91°
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:46 a.m.
Sets : 8:14 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:13 a.m.
Sets : 11:54 a.m.

Wednesday  – July 8, 2015
Sky : Fair
Lo : 69°
Hi : 90°
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:47 a.m.
Sets : 8:14 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:51 a.m.
Sets : 1:00 p.m.

Thursday  – July 9, 2015
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 68°
Hi : 90°
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:47 a.m.
Sets : 8:13 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:11 a.m.
Sets : 2:05 p.m.

 

Tags:

Monday – June 29th thru Wednesday – July 8, 2015`s – Complete Forecast !

Updated at Monday  – June 29, 2015
Sky : Mostly Cloudy till near noon with a 40% chance of Showers , then becoming Fair with a 20% chance of Isolated afternoon Showers
Lo : 66°
Hi : 90°
Wind : W – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:42 a.m.
Sets : 8:15 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:56 p.m.
Sets : 3:44 a.m. on the 30th

Tuesday  – June 30, 2015
Sky : Mostly Fair, a 20% chance of Isolated afternoon Showers
Lo : 66°
Hi : 90°
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:43 a.m.
Sets : 8:15 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:54 p.m.
Sets : 4:32 a.m. on July 1st

Wednesday  – July 1, 2015
Sky : Variably Cloudy with a 60% chance of Showers & T-storms
Lo : 68°
Hi : 85°
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:43 a.m.
Sets : 8:15 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:49 p.m.
Sets : 5:26 a.m. on 2nd

Thursday  – July 2, 2015
Sky : Variably Cloudy with a 50% chance of  Showers & T-storms
Lo : 69°
Hi : 84°
Wind : W – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:44 a.m.
Sets : 8:15 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:41 p.m.
Sets : 6:25 a.m. on 3rd

Friday  – July 3, 2015
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 50% chance of Showers & T-storms
Lo : 67°
Hi : 84°
Wind : W – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:44 a.m.
Sets : 8:15 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:29 p.m.
Sets : 7:28 a.m. on 4th

Saturday  – July 4, 2015
Sky : Variably Cloudy with a 50% chance of Showers and T-showers till noon then just Variably Cloudy
Lo : 67°
Hi : 86°
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:45 a.m.
Sets : 8:14 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:14 p.m.
Sets : 8:34 a.m. on 5th

Sunday  – July 5, 2015
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 50% chance of Showers and T-storms till noon then becoming Fair
Lo : 67°
Hi : 89°
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:45 a.m.
Sets : 8:14 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:55 p.m.
Sets : 9:41 a.m. on 6th

Monday  – July 6, 2015
Sky : Fair
Lo : 68°
Hi : 92°
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:46 a.m.
Sets : 8:14 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:34 p.m.
Sets : 10:48 a.m. on 7th

Tuesday  – July 7, 2015
Sky : Fair
Lo : 69°
Hi : 93°
Wind : W – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:46 a.m.
Sets : 8:14 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:13 a.m.
Sets : 11:54 a.m.

Wednesday  – July 8, 2015
Sky : Generally Fair but with a 40% chance of afternoon Showers and T-storms
Lo : 69°
Hi : 93°
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:47 a.m.
Sets : 8:14 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:51 a.m.
Sets : 1:00 p.m.

 

Tags:

Sunday – June 28th thru Tuesday – July 7, 2015`s – Complete Forecast !

Updated at 3:50 p.m. Sunday  – June 28, 2015
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 58°
Hi : 86°
Wind : NW – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:42 a.m.
Sets : 8:15 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:58 p.m.
Sets : 3:01 a.m. on the 29th

Monday  – June 29, 2015
Sky : Variably Cloudy till near sunrise with a 40% chance of Showers and T-showers , then becoming Fair
Lo : 64°
Hi : 89°
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:42 a.m.
Sets : 8:15 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:56 p.m.
Sets : 3:44 a.m. on the 30th

Tuesday  – June 30, 2015
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 66°
Hi : 90°
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:43 a.m.
Sets : 8:15 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:54 p.m.
Sets : 4:32 a.m. on July 1st

Wednesday  – July 1, 2015
Sky : Variably Cloudy with a 50% chance of Showers & T-storms
Lo : 68°
Hi : 85°
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:43 a.m.
Sets : 8:15 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:49 p.m.
Sets : 5:26 a.m. on 2nd

Thursday  – July 2, 2015
Sky : Variably Cloudy with a 50% chance of afternoon Showers & T-storms
Lo : 69°
Hi : 86°
Wind : W – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:44 a.m.
Sets : 8:15 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:41 p.m.
Sets : 6:25 a.m. on 3rd

Friday  – July 3, 2015
Sky : Variably Cloudy with a 50% chance of Showers & T-storms
Lo : 67°
Hi : 85°
Wind : W – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:44 a.m.
Sets : 8:15 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:29 p.m.
Sets : 7:28 a.m. on 4th

Saturday  – July 4, 2015
Sky : Variably Cloudy with a 50% chance of Showers and T-showers till noon then just Variably Cloudy
Lo : 67°
Hi : 87°
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:45 a.m.
Sets : 8:14 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:14 p.m.
Sets : 8:34 a.m. on 5th

Sunday  – July 5, 2015
Sky : Fair
Lo : 67°
Hi : 90°
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:45 a.m.
Sets : 8:14 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:55 p.m.
Sets : 9:41 a.m. on 6th

Monday  – July 6, 2015
Sky : Fair
Lo : 68°
Hi : 91°
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:46 a.m.
Sets : 8:14 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:34 p.m.
Sets : 10:48 a.m. on 7th

Tuesday  – July 7, 2015
Sky : Fair
Lo : 69°
Hi : 92°
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:46 a.m.
Sets : 8:14 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:13 a.m.
Sets : 11:54 a.m.

 

Tags:

Saturday – June 27th thru Monday – July 6, 2015`s – Complete Forecast !

Updated at 4:20 p.m. Saturday  – June 27, 2015
Sky : Cloudy with a 40% chance of Showers & T-storms till 3 a.m., 20% chance of Rain till near 8 a.m. then becoming Fair by near 2 p.m.
Lo : 68°
Hi : 84°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:42 a.m.
Sets : 8:15 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:01 p.m.
Sets : 2:23 a.m. on the 28th

Sunday  – June 28, 2015
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 58°
Hi : 85°
Wind : NW – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:42 a.m.
Sets : 8:15 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:58 p.m.
Sets : 3:01 a.m. on the 29th

Monday  – June 29, 2015
Sky : Fair
Lo : 64°
Hi : 88°
Wind : SW – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:42 a.m.
Sets : 8:15 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:56 p.m.
Sets : 3:44 a.m. on the 30th

Tuesday  – June 30, 2015
Sky : Fair, but with a 40% chance of Isolated afternoon Showers and T-showers
Lo : 67°
Hi : 91°
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:43 a.m.
Sets : 8:15 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:54 p.m.
Sets : 4:32 a.m. on July 1st

Wednesday  – July 1, 2015
Sky : Variably Cloudy with a 40% chance of Showers & T-storms
Lo : 69°
Hi : 88°
Wind : SW – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:43 a.m.
Sets : 8:15 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:49 p.m.
Sets : 5:26 a.m. on 2nd

Thursday  – July 2, 2015
Sky : Variably Cloudy with a 50% chance of Showers & T-storms
Lo : 69°
Hi : 85°
Wind : W – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:44 a.m.
Sets : 8:15 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:41 p.m.
Sets : 6:25 a.m. on 3rd

Friday  – July 3, 2015
Sky : Variably Cloudy with a 40% chance of Showers & T-storms, Fair by sunset
Lo : 67°
Hi : 85°
Wind : W – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:44 a.m.
Sets : 8:15 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:29 p.m.
Sets : 7:28 a.m. on 4th

Saturday  – July 4, 2015
Sky : Variably Cloudy with a 50% chance of Showers and T-showers till noon then becoming Fair
Lo : 68°
Hi : 91°
Wind : SW – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:45 a.m.
Sets : 8:14 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:14 p.m.
Sets : 8:34 a.m. on 5th

Sunday  – July 5, 2015
Sky : Fair
Lo : 68°
Hi : 90°
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:45 a.m.
Sets : 8:14 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:55 p.m.
Sets : 9:41 a.m. on 6th

Monday  – July 6, 2015
Sky : Variably Cloudy with a 40% chance of Showers and T-storms
Lo : 69°
Hi : 91°
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:46 a.m.
Sets : 8:14 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:34 p.m.
Sets : 10:48 a.m. on 7th

 

Tags:

Friday – June 26th thru Sunday – July 5, 2015`s – Complete Forecast !

Updated at 5:45 p.m. Friday  – June 26, 2015
Sky : Fair till near 11 a.m. then Variably Cloudy with a 40% chance of Showers and T-storms, 60% chance by 5 p.m., 80% chance by near 11 p.m., a few Storms may be Severe after 3 p.m.
Lo : 73°
Hi : 93°
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:41 a.m.
Sets : 8:15 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:04 p.m.
Sets : 1:48 a.m. on the 27th

Saturday  – June 27, 2015
Sky : Cloudy with a 80% chance of Showers & T-storms till 5 a.m., 40% chance till near 8 a.m. then becoming Fair by noon
Lo : 66°
Hi : 80°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:42 a.m.
Sets : 8:15 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:01 p.m.
Sets : 2:23 a.m. on the 28th

Sunday  – June 28, 2015
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 59°
Hi : 85°
Wind : NW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:42 a.m.
Sets : 8:15 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:58 p.m.
Sets : 3:01 a.m. on the 29th

Monday  – June 29, 2015
Sky : Fair
Lo : 64°
Hi : 90°
Wind : SW – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:42 a.m.
Sets : 8:15 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:56 p.m.
Sets : 3:44 a.m. on the 30th

Tuesday  – June 30, 2015
Sky : Variably Cloudy with a 60% chance of Showers & T-storms
Lo : 66°
Hi : 87°
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:43 a.m.
Sets : 8:15 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:54 p.m.
Sets : 4:32 a.m. on July 1st

Wednesday  – July 1, 2015
Sky : Variably Cloudy with a 40% chance of afternoon Showers & T-storms
Lo : 67°
Hi : 89°
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:43 a.m.
Sets : 8:15 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:49 p.m.
Sets : 5:26 a.m. on 2nd

Thursday  – July 2, 2015
Sky : Variably Cloudy with a 40% chance of Showers & T-storms
Lo : 69°
Hi : 83°
Wind : SW – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:44 a.m.
Sets : 8:15 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:41 p.m.
Sets : 6:25 a.m. on 3rd

Friday  – July 3, 2015
Sky : Variably Cloudy with a 40% chance of Showers & T-storms
Lo : 67°
Hi : 89°
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:44 a.m.
Sets : 8:15 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:29 p.m.
Sets : 7:28 a.m. on 4th

Saturday  – July 4, 2015
Sky : Fair
Lo : 68°
Hi : 91°
Wind : SW – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:45 a.m.
Sets : 8:14 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:14 p.m.
Sets : 8:34 a.m. on 5th

Sunday  – July 5, 2015
Sky : Fair
Lo : 70°
Hi : 92°
Wind : SW – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:45 a.m.
Sets : 8:14 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:55 p.m.
Sets : 9:41 a.m. on 6th

 

Tags:

Thursday – June 25th thru Saturday – July 4, 2015`s – Complete Forecast !

Updated at 6:05 p.m. Thursday  – June 25, 2015
Sky : Fair
Lo : 70°
Hi : 97°, Feels Like Temp near 105° to 109°
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:41 a.m.
Sets : 8:15 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:09 p.m.
Sets : 1:16 a.m. on the 26th

Friday  – June 26, 2015
Sky : Fair till near 11 a.m. then Variably Cloudy with a 40% chance of Showers and T-storms, 60% chance by sunset, 80% chance by near 11 p.m., a few Storms may be Severe after sunset
Lo : 73°
Hi : 94°
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:41 a.m.
Sets : 8:15 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:04 p.m.
Sets : 1:48 a.m. on the 27th

Saturday  – June 27, 2015
Sky : Cloudy till sunrise with a 80% chance of Showers & T-storms , 40% chance till near 8 a.m. then becoming Fair by noon
Lo : 66°
Hi : 81°
Wind : NW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:42 a.m.
Sets : 8:15 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:01 p.m.
Sets : 2:23 a.m. on the 28th

Sunday  – June 28, 2015
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 59°
Hi : 85°
Wind : NW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:42 a.m.
Sets : 8:15 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:58 p.m.
Sets : 3:01 a.m. on the 29th

Monday  – June 29, 2015
Sky : Variably Cloudy with a 60% chance of Showers & T-storms
Lo : 62°
Hi : 88°
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:42 a.m.
Sets : 8:15 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:56 p.m.
Sets : 3:44 a.m. on the 30th

Tuesday  – June 30, 2015
Sky : Variably Cloudy with a 60% chance of Showers & T-storms, 40% chance by sunset
Lo : 66°
Hi : 89°
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:43 a.m.
Sets : 8:15 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:54 p.m.
Sets : 4:32 a.m. on July 1st

Wednesday  – July 1, 2015
Sky : Variably Cloudy, a 40% chance of Showers & T-storms
Lo : 67°
Hi : 87°
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:43 a.m.
Sets : 8:15 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:49 p.m.
Sets : 5:26 a.m. on 2nd

Thursday  – July 2, 2015
Sky : Variably Cloudy with a 60% chance of Showers & T-storms
Lo : 67°
Hi : 85°
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:44 a.m.
Sets : 8:15 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:41 p.m.
Sets : 6:25 a.m. on 3rd

Friday  – July 3, 2015
Sky : Variably Cloudy with a 60% chance of Showers & T-storms, Fair by sunset
Lo : 67°
Hi : 87°
Wind : SW – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:44 a.m.
Sets : 8:15 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:29 p.m.
Sets : 7:28 a.m. on 4th

Saturday  – July 4, 2015
Sky : Fair
Lo : 68°
Hi : 91°
Wind : SW – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:45 a.m.
Sets : 8:14 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:14 p.m.
Sets : 8:34 a.m. on 5th

 

Tags:

Wednesday – June 24th thru Friday – July 3, 2015`s – Complete Forecast !

Updated at 5 p.m. Wednesday  – June 24, 2015
Sky : Variably Cloudy with a 40% chance of Showers and T-storms till sunrise then Generally Fair but with a 30% chance of Isolated Showers & T-storms
Lo : 68°
Hi : 95°
Wind : N – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:41 a.m.
Sets : 8:14 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:15 p.m.
Sets : 1:00 a.m. on the 25th

Thursday  – June 25, 2015
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 70°
Hi : 95°
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:41 a.m.
Sets : 8:15 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:09 p.m.
Sets : 1:16 a.m. on the 26th

Friday  – June 26, 2015
Sky : Variably Cloudy with a 50% chance of Showers and T-storms, 80% chance by sunset, a few Storms may be Severe after noon
Lo : 73°
Hi : 90°
Wind : W – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:41 a.m.
Sets : 8:15 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:04 p.m.
Sets : 1:48 a.m. on the 27th

Saturday  – June 27, 2015
Sky : Cloudy till noon then becoming Fair
Lo : 67°
Hi : 82°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:42 a.m.
Sets : 8:15 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:01 p.m.
Sets : 2:23 a.m. on the 28th

Sunday  – June 28, 2015
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 60°
Hi : 84°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:42 a.m.
Sets : 8:15 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:58 p.m.
Sets : 3:01 a.m. on the 29th

Monday  – June 29, 2015
Sky : Variably Cloudy with a 50% chance of Showers & T-storms
Lo : 60°
Hi : 88°
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:42 a.m.
Sets : 8:15 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:56 p.m.
Sets : 3:44 a.m. on the 30th

Tuesday  – June 30, 2015
Sky : Fair till noon then Mostly Cloudy with a 40% chance of Showers & T-storms, 60% chance by sunset
Lo : 65°
Hi : 90°
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:43 a.m.
Sets : 8:15 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:54 p.m.
Sets : 4:32 a.m. on July 1st

Wednesday  – July 1, 2015
Sky : Variably Cloudy, a 60% chance of Showers & T-storms by sunset
Lo : 67°
Hi : 86°
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:43 a.m.
Sets : 8:15 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:49 p.m.
Sets : 5:26 a.m. on 2nd

Thursday  – July 2, 2015
Sky : Variably Cloudy with a 60% chance of Showers & T-storms
Lo : 67°
Hi : 84°
Wind : SW – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:44 a.m.
Sets : 8:15 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:41 p.m.
Sets : 6:25 a.m. on 3rd

Friday  – July 3, 2015
Sky : Variably Cloudy with a 60% chance of Showers & T-storms
Lo : 67°
Hi : 89°
Wind : SW – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:44 a.m.
Sets : 8:15 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:29 p.m.
Sets : 7:28 a.m. on 4th

 

Tags: