RSS

Friday – June 19th thru Sunday – June 28, 2015`s – Complete Forecast !

19 Jun

Updated at 4:45 p.m. Friday  – June 19, 2015
Sky : Variably Cloudy with a 40% chance of Showers and T-storms, 60% chance by noon, 70% chance by sunset
Lo : 74°
Hi : 89°
Wind : S – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:40 a.m.
Sets : 8:13 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:42 a.m.
Sets : 10:31 p.m.

Saturday  – June 20, 2015
Sky : Cloudy with a 70% chance of Showers and T-storms till near 4 a.m., becoming Fair before sunrise
Lo : 70°
Hi : 93°
Wind : W – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:40 a.m.
Sets : 8:14 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:38 a.m.
Sets : 11:08 p.m.

Sunday  – June 21, 2015, Fathers Day : The Summer Solstice { Summer 2015 } begins at 11:38 a.m. C.D.T.
Sky : Fair
Lo : 72°
Hi : 96°
Wind : W – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:40 a.m.
Sets : 8:14 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:33 a.m.
Sets : 11:41 p.m.

Monday  – June 22, 2015
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 72°
Hi : 93°
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:40 a.m.
Sets : 8:14 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:28 a.m.
Sets : 12:13 a.m. on the 23rd

Tuesday  – June 23, 2015
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 73°
Hi : 94°
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:40 a.m.
Sets : 8:14 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:21 p.m.
Sets : 12:44 a.m. on the 24th

Wednesday  – June 24, 2015
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 72°
Hi : 98°
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:41 a.m.
Sets : 8:14 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:15 p.m.
Sets : 1:00 a.m. on the 25th

Thursday  – June 25, 2015
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 73°
Hi : 96°
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:41 a.m.
Sets : 8:15 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:09 p.m.
Sets : 1:16 a.m. on the 26th

Friday  – June 26, 2015
Sky : Fair
Lo : 72°
Hi : 94°
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:41 a.m.
Sets : 8:15 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:04 p.m.
Sets : 1:48 a.m. on the 27th

Saturday  – June 27, 2015
Sky : Fair
Lo : 71°
Hi : 95°
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:42 a.m.
Sets : 8:15 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:01 p.m.
Sets : 2:23 a.m. on the 28th

Sunday  – June 28, 2015
Sky : Variably Cloudy with a 60% chance of A.M. Showers and T-storms, Fair by near 3 p.m.
Lo : 69°
Hi : 92°
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:42 a.m.
Sets : 8:15 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:58 p.m.
Sets : 3:01 a.m. on the 29th

Advertisements
 

Tags:

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: