RSS

Thursday – July 2nd thru Saturday – July 11, 2015`s – Complete Forecast !

02 Jul

Updated at 4:10 p.m. Thursday  – July 2, 2015
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 50% chance of  Showers & T-storms by near sunrise till noon then Variably Cloudy with a 30% chance till near 5 p.m., then Mostly Cloudy with a 70% chance  : Heavy Rain and Storms are possible during the P.M. hours especially after sunset
Lo : 73°
Hi : 86°
Wind : SW – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:44 a.m.
Sets : 8:15 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:41 p.m.
Sets : 6:25 a.m. on 3rd

Friday  – July 3, 2015
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 50% chance of Showers & T-storms till noon then a 70% chance
Lo : 68°
Hi : 80°
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:44 a.m.
Sets : 8:15 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:29 p.m.
Sets : 7:28 a.m. on 4th

Saturday  – July 4, 2015
Sky : Variably Cloudy with a 50% chance of Showers and T-storms
Lo : 65°
Hi : 80°
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:45 a.m.
Sets : 8:14 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:14 p.m.
Sets : 8:34 a.m. on 5th

Sunday  – July 5, 2015
Sky : Variably Cloudy with a 50% chance of Showers and T-storms
Lo : 66°
Hi : 86°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:45 a.m.
Sets : 8:14 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:55 p.m.
Sets : 9:41 a.m. on 6th

Monday  – July 6, 2015
Sky : Variably Cloudy with a 50% chance of Showers and T-storms
Lo : 66°
Hi : 89°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:46 a.m.
Sets : 8:14 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:34 p.m.
Sets : 10:48 a.m. on 7th

Tuesday  – July 7, 2015
Sky : Variably Cloudy with a 50% chance of Showers and T-storms
Lo : 68°
Hi : 91°
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:46 a.m.
Sets : 8:14 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:13 a.m.
Sets : 11:54 a.m.

Wednesday  – July 8, 2015
Sky : Variably Cloudy with a 50% chance of Showers and T-storms
Lo : 69°
Hi : 87°
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:47 a.m.
Sets : 8:14 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:51 a.m.
Sets : 1:00 p.m.

Thursday  – July 9, 2015
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 70°
Hi : 92°
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:47 a.m.
Sets : 8:13 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:11 a.m.
Sets : 2:05 p.m.

Friday  – July 10, 2015
Sky : Fair
Lo : 70°
Hi : 93°
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:48 a.m.
Sets : 8:13 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:31 a.m.
Sets : 3:09 p.m.

Saturday  – July 11, 2015
Sky : Fair but with a 40% chance of afternoon Showers and T-storms
Lo : 70°
Hi : 93°
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:48 a.m.
Sets : 8:13 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:14 a.m.
Sets : 4:11 p.m.

Advertisements
 

Tags:

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: