RSS

Wednesday – July 22nd thru Friday – July 31, 2015`s – Complete Forecast !

22 Jul

Updated at 5:50 p.m. Wednesday  – July 22, 2015
Sky : Fair till near 1 a.m. then becoming Mostly Cloudy with a 70% chance of Showers and T-storms towards 3 a.m. till near noon then Variably Cloudy with a 30% chance till near 11 p.m. then a 60% chance
Lo : 70°
Hi : 93°
Wind : S – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:56 a.m.
Sets : 8:07 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:59 a.m.
Sets : 11:48 p.m.

Thursday  – July 23, 2015
Sky : Variably Cloudy with a 60% chance of Showers and T-storms till sunset then becoming Fair
Lo : 70°
Hi : 86°
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:56 a.m.
Sets : 8:06 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:54 p.m.
Sets : 12:21 a.m. on the 24th

Friday  – July 24, 2015
Sky : Fair
Lo : 69°
Hi : 93°
Wind : N – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:57 a.m.
Sets : 8:06 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:49 p.m.
Sets : 12:57 a.m. on the 25th

Saturday  – July 25, 2015
Sky : Fair
Lo : 69°
Hi : 96°
Wind : E – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:58 a.m.
Sets : 8:05 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:45 p.m.
Sets : 1:13 a.m. on the 26th

Sunday  – July 26, 2015
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 71°
Hi : 97°
Wind : S – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:59 a.m.
Sets : 8:05 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:41 p.m.
Sets : 1:37 a.m. on the 27th

Monday  – July 27, 2015
Sky : Fair
Lo : 72°
Hi : 97°
Wind : S – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:59 a.m.
Sets : 8:03 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:39 p.m.
Sets : 2:21 a.m. on the 28th

Tuesday  – July 28, 2015
Sky : Fair till noon then Variably Cloudy with a 50% chance of afternoon Showers and T-storms till sunset then becoming Fair
Lo : 73°
Hi : 98°
Wind : S – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:00 a.m.
Sets : 8:03 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:35 p.m.
Sets : 3:12 a.m. on the 29th

Wednesday  – July 29, 2015
Sky : Variably Cloudy with a 50% chance of afternoon Showers and T-storms till sunset then becoming Fair
Lo : 73°
Hi : 97°
Wind : W – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:01 a.m.
Sets : 8:02 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:29 p.m.
Sets : 4:08 a.m. on the 30th

Thursday  – July 30, 2015
Sky : Variably Cloudy with a 50% chance of Showers and T-storms till noon then becoming Fair
Lo : 73°
Hi : 95°
Wind : NW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:02 a.m.
Sets : 8:01 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:20 p.m.
Sets : 5:10 a.m. on the 31st

Friday  – July 31, 2015
Sky : Fair
Lo : 70°
Hi : 95°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:02 a.m.
Sets : 8:00 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:07 p.m.
Sets : 6:16 a.m. on Aug.1st

Advertisements
 

Tags:

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: