RSS

Thursday – August 6th thru Saturday – August 15, 2015`s – Complete Forecast !

06 Aug

Updated at 3:35 p.m. Thursday  – August 6, 2015
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 70% chance of Showers and T-storms, becoming Variably Cloudy with a 30% chance by noon then becoming Fair by sunset
Lo : 67°
Hi : 85°
Wind : W – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:07 a.m.
Sets : 7:55 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:14 a.m.
Sets : 1:02 p.m.

Friday  – August 7, 2015
Sky : Fair
Lo : 64°
Hi : 90°
Wind : NW – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:08 a.m.
Sets : 7:53 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:59 a.m.
Sets : 2:05 p.m.

Saturday  – August 8, 2015
Sky : Fair
Lo : 69°
Hi : 94°
Wind : NE – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:09 a.m.
Sets : 7:52 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:23 a.m.
Sets : 3:05 p.m.

Sunday  – August 9, 2015
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 69°
Hi : 99°
Wind : S – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:09 a.m.
Sets : 7:51 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:46 a.m.
Sets : 4:02 p.m.

Monday  – August 10, 2015
Sky : Fair
Lo : 72°
Hi : 96°
Wind : W – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:10 a.m.
Sets : 7:50 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:37 a.m.
Sets : 4:55 p.m.

Tuesday  – August 11, 2015
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 70°
Hi : 90°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:11 a.m.
Sets : 7:49 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:30 a.m.
Sets : 5:43 p.m.

Wednesday  – August 12, 2015
Sky : Fair
Lo : 65°
Hi : 89°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:12 a.m.
Sets : 7:48 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:25 a.m.
Sets : 6:26 p.m.

Thursday  – August 13, 2015
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 62°
Hi : 88°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:13 a.m.
Sets : 7:47 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:20 a.m.
Sets : 7:06 p.m.

Friday  – August 14, 2015
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 61°
Hi : 92°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:13 a.m.
Sets : 7:46 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:15 a.m.
Sets : 7:42 p.m.

Saturday  – August 15, 2015
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 63°
Hi : 93°
Wind : S – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:14 a.m.
Sets : 7:45 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:10 a.m.
Sets : 8:15 p.m.

Advertisements
 

Tags:

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: