RSS

Daily Archives: August 16, 2015

Sunday – August 16th thru Tuesday – August 25, 2015`s – Complete Forecast !

Updated at 4:40 p.m. Sunday  –  August 16, 2015
Sky : Generally Fair but with a 20% chance of afternoon Showers
Lo : 62°
Hi : 92°
Wind : E – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:15 a.m.
Sets : 7:43 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:05 a.m.
Sets : 8:47 p.m.

Monday  –  August 17, 2015
Sky : Fair till noon then becoming Variably Cloudy with a 40% chance of Showers and T-storms
Lo : 67°
Hi : 85°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:16 a.m.
Sets : 7:42 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:58 a.m.
Sets : 9:18 p.m.

Tuesday  – August 18, 2015
Sky : Variably Cloudy with a 60% chance of Showers and T-storms till sunset then a 40% chance
Lo : 67°
Hi : 86°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:16 a.m.
Sets : 7:41 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:52 a.m.
Sets : 9:49 p.m.

Wednesday  – August 19, 2015
Sky : Variably Cloudy with a 60% chance of Showers and T-storms
Lo : 68°
Hi : 82°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:17 a.m.
Sets : 7:40 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:45 a.m.
Sets : 10:22 p.m.

Thursday  – August 20, 2015
Sky : Variably Cloudy with a 60% chance of Showers and T-storms
Lo : 65°
Hi : 81°
Wind : E – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:18 a.m.
Sets : 7:39 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:39 a.m.
Sets : 10:56 p.m.

Friday  – August 21, 2015
Sky : Variably Cloudy with a 50% chance of Showers and T-storms till sunset then becoming Fair
Lo : 65°
Hi : 85°
Wind : S – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:19 a.m.
Sets : 7:37 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:34 p.m.
Sets : 11:33 p.m.

Saturday  – August 22, 2015
Sky : Variably Cloudy with a 50% chance of Showers and T-storms till sunset then becoming Fair
Lo : 65°
Hi : 88°
Wind : S – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:20 a.m.
Sets : 7:36 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:29 p.m.
Sets : 12:15 a.m. on the 23rd

Sunday  – August 23, 2015
Sky : Fair
Lo : 67°
Hi : 90°
Wind : SW – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:20 a.m.
Sets : 7:35 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:25 p.m.
Sets : 12:38 a.m. on the 24th

Monday  – August 24, 2015
Sky : Fair
Lo : 68°
Hi : 89°
Wind : N – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:21 a.m.
Sets : 7:33 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:20 p.m.
Sets : 1:01 a.m. on the 25th

Tuesday  – August 25, 2015
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 64°
Hi : 89°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:22 a.m.
Sets : 7:32 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:14 p.m.
Sets : 1:53 a.m. on the 26th

 

Tags: