RSS

Wednesday – August 19th thru Friday – August 28, 2015`s – Complete Forecast !

19 Aug

Updated at 9:20 p.m. Wednesday  – August 19, 2015
Sky : Fair till near sunrise then Mostly Cloudy with a 40% chance of Showers and T-storms till near noon, then a 60% chance till near 4 p.m. then a 90% chance till near 8 p.m. then a 30% chance
Lo : 72°
Hi : 84°
Wind : SW – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:17 a.m.
Sets : 7:40 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:45 a.m.
Sets : 10:22 p.m.

Thursday  – August 20, 2015
Sky : Mostly Cloudy, with a 30% chance of Showers till near sunrise, then becoming Fair
Lo : 60°
Hi : 81°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:18 a.m.
Sets : 7:39 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:39 a.m.
Sets : 10:56 p.m.

Friday  – August 21, 2015
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 58°
Hi : 83°
Wind : E – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:19 a.m.
Sets : 7:37 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:34 p.m.
Sets : 11:33 p.m.

Saturday  – August 22, 2015
Sky : Fair
Lo : 61°
Hi : 87°
Wind : E – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:20 a.m.
Sets : 7:36 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:29 p.m.
Sets : 12:15 a.m. on the 23rd

Sunday  – August 23, 2015
Sky : Variably Cloudy with a 60% chance of Showers and T-storms
Lo : 66°
Hi : 88°
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:20 a.m.
Sets : 7:35 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:25 p.m.
Sets : 12:38 a.m. on the 24th

Monday  – August 24, 2015
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 65°
Hi : 83°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:21 a.m.
Sets : 7:33 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:20 p.m.
Sets : 1:01 a.m. on the 25th

Tuesday  – August 25, 2015
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 57°
Hi : 83°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:22 a.m.
Sets : 7:32 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:14 p.m.
Sets : 1:53 a.m. on the 26th

Wednesday  – August 26, 2015
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 57°
Hi : 86°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:23 a.m.
Sets : 7:31 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:06 p.m.
Sets : 2:51 a.m. on the 27th

Thursday  – August 27, 2015
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 59°
Hi : 88°
Wind : NE – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:23 a.m.
Sets : 7:29 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:55 p.m.
Sets : 3:54 a.m. on the 28th

Friday  – August 28, 2015
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 64°
Hi : 89°
Wind : NE – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises :  a.m.
Sets :  p.m.
Moon Rises :  p.m.
Sets :  a.m. on the 29th

Advertisements
 

Tags:

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: