RSS

Wednesday – November 4th thru Friday – November 13, 2015`s – Complete Weather Forecast !

04 Nov

Updated at 4:25 p.m. Wednesday  – November 4, 2015
Sky : Mostly Cloudy, Fog is possible during the A.M. hours.
Lo : 62°, Current Record Warmest 63° in 1994
Hi : 76°
Wind : S – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:20 a.m.
Sets : 4:57 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:20 a.m.
Sets : 1:20 p.m.

Thursday  – November 5, 2015
Sky : Mostly Cloudy till near sunset then becoming Fair
Lo : 59°
Hi : 77°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:21 a.m.
Sets : 4:56 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:48 a.m.
Sets : 1:53 p.m.

Friday  – November 6, 2015
Sky : Cloudy with a 90% chance of Rain and T-storms, a few Storms may be Strong till near 7 a.m., 50% chance till near 10 a.m., remaining Mostly Cloudy
Lo : 65°
Hi : 71°
Wind : NW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:22 a.m.
Sets : 4:55 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:42 a.m.
Sets : 2:25 p.m.

Saturday  – November 7, 2015
Sky : Cloudy till near noon then becoming Fair
Lo : 48°
Hi : 60°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:23 a.m.
Sets : 4:55 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:35 a.m.
Sets : 2:56 p.m.

Sunday  – November 8, 2015
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 37°
Hi : 60°
Wind : NE – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:24 a.m.
Sets : 4:54 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:29 a.m.
Sets : 3:27 p.m.

Monday  – November 9, 2015
Sky : Fair till sunset then becoming Cloudy
Lo : 39°
Hi : 62°
Wind : SE – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:25 a.m.
Sets : 4:53 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:23 a.m.
Sets : 3:59 p.m.

Tuesday  – November 10, 2015
Sky : Fair
Lo : 42°
Hi : 66°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:26 a.m.
Sets : 4:52 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:17 a.m.
Sets : 4:34 p.m.

Wednesday  – November 11, 2015
Sky : Cloudy with a 60% chance of Rain
Lo : 49°
Hi : 66°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:27 a.m.
Sets : 4:51 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:12 a.m.
Sets : 5:11 p.m.

Thursday  – November 12, 2015
Sky : Cloudy with a 60% chance of Rain, 40% chance by sunset
Lo : 48°
Hi : 60°
Wind : W – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:28 a.m.
Sets : 4:51 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:07 a.m.
Sets : 5:52 p.m.

Friday  – November 13, 2015
Sky : Fair
Lo : 38°
Hi : 56°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:29 a.m.
Sets : 4:50 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:02 a.m.
Sets : 6:37 p.m.

Advertisements
 

Tags:

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: