RSS

Daily Archives: November 7, 2015

Saturday – November 7th thru Monday – November 16, 2015`s – Complete Weather Forecast !

Updated at 5:55 p.m. Saturday  – November 7, 2015
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 30% chance of Light Rain till noon, remaining Mostly Cloudy
Lo : 50°
Hi : 60°
Wind : N – 15 – 25 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:23 a.m.
Sets : 4:55 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:35 a.m.
Sets : 2:56 p.m.

Sunday  – November 8, 2015
Sky : Mostly Fair till near 9 p.m. then becoming Mostly Cloudy
Lo : 38°
Hi : 62°
Wind : NE – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:24 a.m.
Sets : 4:54 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:29 a.m.
Sets : 3:27 p.m.

Monday  – November 9, 2015
Sky : Mostly Cloudy till sunset then becoming Fair
Lo : 41°
Hi : 60°
Wind : E – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:25 a.m.
Sets : 4:53 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:23 a.m.
Sets : 3:59 p.m.

Tuesday  – November 10, 2015
Sky : Mostly Cloudy till noon then becoming Fair
Lo : 45°
Hi : 68°
Wind : S – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:26 a.m.
Sets : 4:52 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:17 a.m.
Sets : 4:34 p.m.

Wednesday  – November 11, 2015
Sky : Cloudy with a 40% chance of Rain, 60% chance by sunset
Lo : 55°
Hi : 71°
Wind : S – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:27 a.m.
Sets : 4:51 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:12 a.m.
Sets : 5:11 p.m.

Thursday  – November 12, 2015
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 49°
Hi : 60°
Wind : W – 15 – 25 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:28 a.m.
Sets : 4:51 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:07 a.m.
Sets : 5:52 p.m.

Friday  – November 13, 2015
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 39°
Hi : 57°
Wind : NW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:29 a.m.
Sets : 4:50 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:02 a.m.
Sets : 6:37 p.m.

Saturday  – November 14, 2015
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 33°
Hi : 59°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:29 a.m.
Sets : 4:50 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:56 a.m.
Sets : 7:27 p.m.

Sunday  – November 15, 2015
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 36°
Hi : 61°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:31 a.m.
Sets : 4:49 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:47 a.m.
Sets : 8:21 p.m.

Monday  – November 16, 2015
Sky : Fair
Lo : 40°
Hi : 58°
Wind : E – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:32 a.m.
Sets : 4:48 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:36 a.m.
Sets : 9:19 p.m.

Advertisements
 

Tags: