RSS

Sunday – November 8th thru Tuesday – November 17, 2015`s – Complete Weather Forecast !

08 Nov

Updated at 5 p.m. Sunday  – November 8, 2015
Sky : Mostly Cloudy till near 3 a.m. then becoming Mostly Fair till near 11 p.m. then becoming Mostly Cloudy
Lo : 40°
Hi : 68°
Wind : NE – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:24 a.m.
Sets : 4:54 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:29 a.m.
Sets : 3:27 p.m.

Monday  – November 9, 2015
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 20% chance of Rain till noon, remaining Mostly Cloudy till near 11 p.m. then becoming Fair
Lo : 45°
Hi : 56°
Wind : E – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:25 a.m.
Sets : 4:53 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:23 a.m.
Sets : 3:59 p.m.

Tuesday  – November 10, 2015
Sky : Fair
Lo : 39°
Hi : 67°
Wind : S – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:26 a.m.
Sets : 4:52 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:17 a.m.
Sets : 4:34 p.m.

Wednesday  – November 11, 2015
Sky : Cloudy, with a 30% chance of Rain and T-storms by noon, 60% chance by sunset, a few Storms may be Strong after sunset
Lo : 48°
Hi : 69°
Wind : S – 20 – 35 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:27 a.m.
Sets : 4:51 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:12 a.m.
Sets : 5:11 p.m.

Thursday  – November 12, 2015
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 47°
Hi : 60°
Wind : W – 15 – 25 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:28 a.m.
Sets : 4:51 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:07 a.m.
Sets : 5:52 p.m.

Friday  – November 13, 2015
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 38°
Hi : 56°
Wind : NW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:29 a.m.
Sets : 4:50 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:02 a.m.
Sets : 6:37 p.m.

Saturday  – November 14, 2015
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 31°
Hi : 55°
Wind : NW – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:29 a.m.
Sets : 4:50 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:56 a.m.
Sets : 7:27 p.m.

Sunday  – November 15, 2015
Sky : Fair
Lo : 35°
Hi : 58°
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:31 a.m.
Sets : 4:49 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:47 a.m.
Sets : 8:21 p.m.

Monday  – November 16, 2015
Sky : Fair
Lo : 40°
Hi : 58°
Wind : E – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:32 a.m.
Sets : 4:48 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:36 a.m.
Sets : 9:19 p.m.

Tuesday  – November 17, 2015
Sky : Cloudy with a 60% chance of Rain, 40% chance by sunset
Lo : 40°
Hi : 58°
Wind : SE – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:33 a.m.
Sets : 4:47 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:21 a.m.
Sets : 10:19 p.m.

Advertisements
 

Tags:

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: