RSS

Monday – November 9th thru Wednesday – November 18, 2015`s – Complete Weather Forecast !

09 Nov

Updated at 4:25 p.m. Monday  – November 9, 2015
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 20% chance of Rain till noon, remaining Mostly Cloudy in the Eastern Half of West TN, However The Sky will be Mostly Fair in the Western Half of West TN, All of West TN should become Mostly Fair near 6 p.m.
Lo : 42°
Hi : 68°
Wind : N – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:25 a.m.
Sets : 4:53 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:23 a.m.
Sets : 3:59 p.m.

Tuesday  – November 10, 2015
Sky : Fair
Lo : 39°
Hi : 67°
Wind : S – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:26 a.m.
Sets : 4:52 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:17 a.m.
Sets : 4:34 p.m.

Wednesday  – November 11, 2015
Sky : Fair till noon then becoming Cloudy, with a 40% chance of Rain and T-storms, 80% chance by sunset
Lo : 47°
Hi : 72°
Wind : S – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:27 a.m.
Sets : 4:51 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:12 a.m.
Sets : 5:11 p.m.

Thursday  – November 12, 2015
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 46°
Hi : 61°
Wind : W – 15 – 25 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:28 a.m.
Sets : 4:51 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:07 a.m.
Sets : 5:52 p.m.

Friday  – November 13, 2015
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 37°
Hi : 58°
Wind : NW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:29 a.m.
Sets : 4:50 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:02 a.m.
Sets : 6:37 p.m.

Saturday  – November 14, 2015
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 31°
Hi : 58°
Wind : NW – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:29 a.m.
Sets : 4:50 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:56 a.m.
Sets : 7:27 p.m.

Sunday  – November 15, 2015
Sky : Fair
Lo : 35°
Hi : 61°
Wind : W – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:31 a.m.
Sets : 4:49 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:47 a.m.
Sets : 8:21 p.m.

Monday  – November 16, 2015
Sky : Mostly Cloudy, with a 40% chance of Rain by noon, 60% chance by sunset
Lo : 39°
Hi : 60°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:32 a.m.
Sets : 4:48 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:36 a.m.
Sets : 9:19 p.m.

Tuesday  – November 17, 2015
Sky : Cloudy, with a 40% chance of Rain by noon, 60% chance by sunset
Lo : 42°
Hi : 58°
Wind : NE – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:33 a.m.
Sets : 4:47 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:21 a.m.
Sets : 10:19 p.m.

Wednesday  – November 18, 2015
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 44°
Hi : 58°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:34 a.m.
Sets : 4:47 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:04 p.m.
Sets : 11:22 p.m.

Advertisements
 

Tags:

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: