RSS

Friday – November 20th thru Sunday – November 29, 2015`s – Complete Weather Forecast !

20 Nov

Updated at 4:05 p.m. Friday  – November 20, 2015
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 32°
Hi : 64°
Wind : E – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:36 a.m.
Sets : 4:46 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:24 p.m.
Sets : 12:27 a.m. on the 21st

Saturday  – November 21, 2015
Sky : Fair till near 9 a.m. then becoming Cloudy with a 50% chance of Rain till near 3 p.m. then becoming Fair by near 6 p.m. : Freeze Watch is Valid from 9 p.m. till 9 a.m. Sunday
Lo : 36°
Hi : 56°
Wind : W – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:37 a.m.
Sets : 4:45 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:03 p.m.
Sets : 1:33 a.m. on the 22nd

Sunday  – November 22, 2015
Sky : Mostly Fair : Freeze Watch is valid till 9 a.m.
Lo : 23°
Hi : 45°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:38 a.m.
Sets : 4:45 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:43 p.m.
Sets : 2:40 a.m. on the 23rd

Monday  – November 23, 2015
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 24°
Hi : 54°
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:38 a.m.
Sets : 4:44 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:25 p.m.
Sets : 3:48 a.m. on the 24th

Tuesday  – November 24, 2015
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 28°
Hi : 58°
Wind : SE – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:39 a.m.
Sets : 4:44 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:10 p.m.
Sets : 4:57 a.m. on the 25th

Wednesday  – November 25, 2015
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 36°
Hi : 59°
Wind : SE – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:40 a.m.
Sets : 4:44 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:59 p.m.
Sets : 6:05 a.m. on the 26th

Thursday  – November 26, 2015 : Thanksgiving Day !
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 42°
Hi : 61°
Wind : SE – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:41 a.m.
Sets : 4:43 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:52 p.m.
Sets : 7:11a.m. on the 27th

Friday  – November 27, 2015
Sky : Cloudy with a 40% chance of Rain, 60% chance by near 6 p.m.
Lo : 50°
Hi : 62°
Wind : S – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:42 a.m.
Sets : 4:43 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:48 p.m.
Sets : 8:12 a.m. on the 28th

Saturday  – November 28, 2015
Sky : Cloudy with a 60% chance of Rain
Lo : 45°
Hi : 55°
Wind : NE – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:43 a.m.
Sets : 4:43 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:45 p.m.
Sets : 9:07 a.m. on the 29th

Sunday  – November 29, 2015
Sky : Cloudy with a 60% chance of Rain
Lo : 39°
Hi : 52°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:44 a.m.
Sets : 4:42 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:44 p.m.
Sets : 9:56 a.m. on the 30th

Advertisements
 

Tags:

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: