RSS

Thursday – November 26th thru Saturday – December 5, 2015`s – Complete Weather Forecast !

26 Nov

Updated at 4:15 p.m. Thursday  – November 26, 2015 : Thanksgiving Day !
Sky : Fair
Lo : 54°
Hi : 74°
Wind : S – 15 – 25 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:41 a.m.
Sets : 4:43 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:52 p.m.
Sets : 7:11a.m. on the 27th

Friday  – November 27, 2015
Sky : Cloudy, with a 50% chance of Rain by near noon, 70% chance by near 6 p.m.
Lo : 53°
Hi : 66°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:42 a.m.
Sets : 4:43 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:48 p.m.
Sets : 8:12 a.m. on the 28th

Saturday  – November 28, 2015
Sky : Cloudy with a 90% chance of Rain
Lo : 55°
Hi : 63°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:43 a.m.
Sets : 4:43 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:45 p.m.
Sets : 9:07 a.m. on the 29th

Sunday  – November 29, 2015
Sky : Cloudy with a 90% chance of Rain, 60% chance by 6 p.m.
Lo : 50°
Hi : 57°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:44 a.m.
Sets : 4:42 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:44 p.m.
Sets : 9:56 a.m. on the 30th

Monday  – November 30, 2015
Sky : Cloudy with a 40% chance of Rain, 60% chance by near 6 p.m.
Lo : 48°
Hi : 60°
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:45 a.m.
Sets : 4:42 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:41 p.m.
Sets : 10:40 a.m. on Dec 1st

Tuesday  – December 1, 2015
Sky : Cloudy,  with a 60% chance of Rain till noon, becoming Fair near 6 p.m.
Lo : 45°
Hi : 55°
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:46 a.m.
Sets : 4:42 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:38 p.m.
Sets : 11:18 a.m. on 2nd

Wednesday  – December 2, 2015
Sky : Fair
Lo : 35°
Hi : 50°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:47 a.m.
Sets : 4:42 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:33 p.m.
Sets : 11:53 a.m. on 3rd

Thursday  – December 3, 2015
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 31°
Hi : 51°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:48 a.m.
Sets : 4:42 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:00 a.m.
Sets : 12:26 p.m.

Friday  – December 4, 2015
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 31°
Hi : 51°
Wind : N – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:49 a.m.
Sets : 4:42 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:27 a.m.
Sets : 12:57 p.m.

Saturday  – December 5, 2015
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 31°
Hi : 54°
Wind : E – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:50 a.m.
Sets : 4:42 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:21 a.m.
Sets : 1:28 p.m.

Advertisements
 

Tags:

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: