RSS

Thursday – December 10th thru Saturday – December 19, 2015`s – Complete Weather Forecast !

10 Dec

Updated at 4:10 p.m. Thursday  – December 10, 2015
Sky : Fair till near 8 a.m. then becoming Mostly Cloudy till near 2 p.m. then becoming Fair till near 9 p.m. then becoming Mostly Cloudy
Lo : 35°
Hi : 65°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:54 a.m.
Sets : 4:42 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:54 a.m.
Sets : 4:33 p.m.

Friday  – December 11, 2015
Sky : Cloudy with a 40% chance of Rain till near sunset then just Cloudy
Lo : 53°
Hi : 73°
Wind : S – 15 – 25 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:54 a.m.
Sets : 4:42 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:50 a.m.
Sets : 5:21 p.m.

Saturday  – December 12, 2015
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 30% chance of late morning Rain, then just Mostly Cloudy
Lo : 60°, Current Record Warmest 55° in 1948
Hi : 75°, Current Record Hottest 69° in 1948
Wind : S – 15 – 25 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:55 a.m.
Sets : 4:43 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:43 a.m.
Sets : 6:15 p.m.

Sunday  – December 13, 2015
Sky : Cloudy with a 80% chance of Rain and T-storms, 90% chance by near sunset
Lo : 57°
Hi : 71°
Wind : S – 20 – 35 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:56 a.m.
Sets : 4:43 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:34 a.m.
Sets : 7:12 p.m.

Monday  – December 14, 2015
Sky : Fair
Lo : 43°
Hi : 64°
Wind : SW – 15 – 25 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:56 a.m.
Sets : 4:43 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:21 a.m.
Sets : 8:13 p.m.

Tuesday  – December 15, 2015
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 38°
Hi : 70°
Wind : S – 15 – 25 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:57 a.m.
Sets : 4:43 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:05 a.m.
Sets : 9:16 p.m.

Wednesday  – December 16, 2015
Sky : Cloudy with a 60% chance of Rain till sunset then a 40% chance
Lo : 47°
Hi : 61°
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:58 a.m.
Sets : 4:44 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:46 a.m.
Sets : 10:19 p.m.

Thursday  – December 17, 2015
Sky : Fair
Lo : 33°
Hi : 51°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:58 a.m.
Sets : 4:44 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:25 a.m.
Sets : 11:24 p.m.

Friday  – December 18, 2015
Sky : Fair
Lo : 29°
Hi : 47°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:59 a.m.
Sets : 4:44 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:03 p.m.
Sets : 11:57 p.m.

Saturday  – December 19, 2015
Sky : Fair
Lo : 27°
Hi : 48°
Wind : SW – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:00 a.m.
Sets : 4:45 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:41 p.m.
Sets : 12:29 a.m. on the 20th

Advertisements
 

Tags:

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: