RSS

Sunday – December 13th thru Tuesday – December 22, 2015`s – Complete Weather Forecast !

13 Dec

Updated at 5:10 p.m. Sunday  – December 13, 2015
Sky : Mostly Cloudy, with a 90% chance of Rain by near 9 p.m.
Lo : 59°, Current Record Warmest 62° in 1984
Hi : 76°, Current Record Hottest 72° in 1948, 1967 & 1984
Wind : S – 20 – 35 m.p.h. especially during the P.M. hours, Wind Advisory is Valid from 9 a.m. till 9 p.m.
Sunrises : 6:56 a.m.
Sets : 4:43 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:34 a.m.
Sets : 7:12 p.m.

Monday  – December 14, 2015
Sky : Cloudy with a 90% chance of Rain till near sunrise then becoming Fair
Lo : 46°
Hi : 64°
Wind : SW – 20 – 35 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:56 a.m.
Sets : 4:43 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:21 a.m.
Sets : 8:13 p.m.

Tuesday  – December 15, 2015
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 38°
Hi : 68°
Wind : S – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:57 a.m.
Sets : 4:43 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:05 a.m.
Sets : 9:16 p.m.

Wednesday  – December 16, 2015
Sky : Cloudy with a 60% chance of afternoon Rain till near sunset then a 30% chance
Lo : 44°
Hi : 64°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:58 a.m.
Sets : 4:44 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:46 a.m.
Sets : 10:19 p.m.

Thursday  – December 17, 2015
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 35°
Hi : 54°
Wind : NW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:58 a.m.
Sets : 4:44 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:25 a.m.
Sets : 11:24 p.m.

Friday  – December 18, 2015
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 29°
Hi : 50°
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:59 a.m.
Sets : 4:44 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:03 p.m.
Sets : 11:57 p.m. First Quarter Moon is on the 18th

Saturday  – December 19, 2015
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 27°
Hi : 48°
Wind : NW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:00 a.m.
Sets : 4:45 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:41 p.m.
Sets : 12:29 a.m. on the 20th

Sunday  – December 20, 2015
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 25°
Hi : 54°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:00 a.m.
Sets : 4:45 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:21 p.m.
Sets : 1:35 a.m. on the 21st

Monday  – December 21, 2015
Sky : Fair
Lo : 31°
Hi : 58°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:01 a.m.
Sets : 4:46 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:03 p.m.
Sets : 2:41 a.m. on the 22nd

Tuesday  – December 22, 2015
Sky : Cloudy with a 40% chance of Rain, 60% chance by near sunset
Lo : 40°
Hi : 62°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:01 a.m.
Sets : 4:46 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:48 p.m.
Sets : 3:47 a.m. on the 23rd

Advertisements
 

Tags:

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: