RSS

Wednesday – December 16th thru Friday – December 25, 2015`s – Complete Weather Forecast !

16 Dec

Updated at 4 p.m. Wednesday  – December 16, 2015
Sky : Fair till near 8 a.m. then becoming Cloudy with a 50% chance of Rain till near 2 p.m. then a 20% chance
Lo : 37°
Hi : 61°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:58 a.m.
Sets : 4:44 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:46 a.m.
Sets : 10:19 p.m.

Thursday  – December 17, 2015
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 34°
Hi : 52°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:58 a.m.
Sets : 4:44 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:25 a.m.
Sets : 11:24 p.m.

Friday  – December 18, 2015
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 28°
Hi : 48°
Wind : W – 15 – 25 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:59 a.m.
Sets : 4:44 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:03 p.m.
Sets : 11:57 p.m. First Quarter Moon is on the 18th

Saturday  – December 19, 2015
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 27°
Hi : 55°
Wind : SW – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:00 a.m.
Sets : 4:45 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:41 p.m.
Sets : 12:29 a.m. on the 20th

Sunday  – December 20, 2015
Sky : Fair till near noon then becoming Cloudy
Lo : 33°
Hi : 60°
Wind : S – 15 – 25 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:00 a.m.
Sets : 4:45 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:21 p.m.
Sets : 1:35 a.m. on the 21st

Monday  – December 21, 2015
Sky : Cloudy with a 90% chance of Rain
Lo : 45°
Hi : 66°
Wind : S – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:01 a.m.
Sets : 4:46 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:03 p.m.
Sets : 2:41 a.m. on the 22nd

Tuesday  – December 22, 2015
Sky : Cloudy with a 80% chance of Rain
Lo : 52°
Hi : 70°, Current Record Hottest 70° in 1982
Wind : S – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:01 a.m.
Sets : 4:46 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:48 p.m.
Sets : 3:47 a.m. on the 23rd

Wednesday  – December 23, 2015
Sky : Cloudy with a 60% chance of Rain till noon then becoming Fair till near 6 p.m. then becoming Cloudy with a 40% chance of Rain
Lo : 56°
Hi : 69°, Current Record Hottest 70° in 1970 & 1996
Wind : S – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:02 a.m.
Sets : 4:47 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:38 p.m.
Sets : 4:52 a.m. on the 24th

Thursday  – December 24, 2015 : Christmas Eve
Sky : Fair till near noon then becoming Cloudy,  a 40% chance of Rain by near sunset
Lo : 50°
Hi : 68°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:02 a.m.
Sets : 4:47 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:32 p.m.
Sets : 5:55 a.m. on the 25th

Friday  – December 25, 2015 : Christmas Day !
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 47°
Hi : 74°, Current Record Hottest 71° in 1982
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:03 a.m.
Sets : 4:48 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:28 p.m.
Sets : 6:53 a.m. on the 26th : Full Moon is on the 25th

Advertisements
 

Tags:

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: