RSS

Daily Archives: December 25, 2015

Friday – December 25, 2015 thru Sunday – January 3, 2016`s – Complete Weather Forecast !

Updated at 4:45 p.m. Friday  – December 25, 2015 : Christmas Day !
Sky : Cloudy, with a 40% chance of Rain and T-storms till near 3 a.m. then a 90% chance till near noon then a 30% chance of just Rain
Lo : 54°
Hi : 67°, occurred at 2 a.m.
Wind : NE – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:03 a.m.
Sets : 4:48 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:28 p.m.
Sets : 6:53 a.m. on the 26th : { Full Moon is on the 25th }

Saturday  – December 26, 2015
Sky : Cloudy with a 80% chance of Rain and T-storms till near 10 a.m. then a 20% chance of just Rain
Lo : 52°, Current Record Warmest 52° in 1959
Hi : 78°, Current Record Hottest 72° in 1971 & 2008
Wind : S – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:03 a.m.
Sets : 4:49 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:27 p.m.
Sets : 7:45 a.m. on the 27th

Sunday  – December 27, 2015
Sky : Cloudy, with a 90% chance of Rain and T-storms by near noon,  80% chance by sunset
Lo : 65°
Hi : 75°, Current Record Hottest 77° in 2008
Wind : S – 15 – 25 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:03 a.m.
Sets : 4:49 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:26 p.m.
Sets : 8:32 a.m. on the 28th

Monday  – December 28, 2015
Sky : Cloudy with a 90% chance of Rain and T-storms till near noon, becoming Fair towards sunset
Lo : 59°
Hi : 61°
Wind : S – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:04 a.m.
Sets : 4:50 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:24 p.m.
Sets : 9:14 a.m. on the 29th

Tuesday  – December 29, 2015
Sky : Fair
Lo : 38°
Hi : 54°
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:04 a.m.
Sets : 4:51 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:21 p.m.
Sets : 9:51 a.m. on the 30th

Wednesday  – December 30, 2015
Sky : Cloudy with a 60% chance of Rain till noon,  becoming Fair towards sunset
Lo : 37°
Hi : 59°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:04 a.m.
Sets : 4:51 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:16 p.m.
Sets : 10:25 a.m. on the 31st

Thursday  – December 31, 2015
Sky : Fair
Lo : 33°
Hi : 51°
Wind : NW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:04 a.m.
Sets : 4:52 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:10 p.m.
Sets : 10:58 a.m. on Jan. 1st

Friday  – January 1, 2016 : New Year`s Day
Sky : Moslty Fair
Lo : 29°
Hi : 48°
Wind : NW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:05 a.m.
Sets : 4:53 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:38 p.m.
Sets : 11:29 a.m. on Jan. 2nd

Saturday  – January 2, 2016
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 24°
Hi : 44°
Wind : NW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:05 a.m.
Sets : 4:53 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:04 a.m.
Sets : 12:00 p.m.

Sunday  – January 3, 2016
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 23°
Hi : 45°
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:05 a.m.
Sets : 4:54 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:58 a.m.
Sets : 12:32 p.m.

Advertisements
 

Tags: