RSS

Tuesday – December 29, 2015 thru Thursday – January 7, 2016`s – Complete Weather Forecast !

29 Dec

Updated at 3:40 p.m. Tuesday  – December 29, 2015
Sky : Mostly Cloudy
Lo : 37°
Hi : 49°
Wind : W – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:04 a.m.
Sets : 4:51 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:21 p.m.
Sets : 9:51 a.m. on the 30th

Wednesday  – December 30, 2015
Sky : Mostly Cloudy till near 3 p.m. then becoming Fair
Lo : 36°
Hi : 54°
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:04 a.m.
Sets : 4:51 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:16 p.m.
Sets : 10:25 a.m. on the 31st

Thursday  – December 31, 2015
Sky : Fair till near sunrise then becoming Mostly Cloudy
Lo : 32°
Hi : 49°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:04 a.m.
Sets : 4:52 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:10 p.m.
Sets : 10:58 a.m. on Jan. 1st

Friday  – January 1, 2016 : New Year`s Day
Sky : Cloudy till near sunset then becoming Fair
Lo : 27°
Hi : 46°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:05 a.m.
Sets : 4:53 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:38 p.m.
Sets : 11:29 a.m. on Jan. 2nd

Saturday  – January 2, 2016
Sky : Fair
Lo : 23°
Hi : 48°
Wind : NW – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:05 a.m.
Sets : 4:53 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:04 a.m.
Sets : 12:00 p.m. : { First Quarter Moon is on the 2nd }

Sunday  – January 3, 2016
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 25°
Hi : 51°
Wind : NW – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:05 a.m.
Sets : 4:54 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:58 a.m.
Sets : 12:32 p.m.

Monday  – January 4, 2016
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 25°
Hi : 53°
Wind : N – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:05 a.m.
Sets : 4:55 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:52 a.m.
Sets : 1:07 p.m.

Tuesday  – January 5, 2016
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 26°
Hi : 59°
Wind : SE – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:05 a.m.
Sets : 4:56 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:47 a.m.
Sets : 1:44 p.m.

Wednesday  – January 6, 2016
Sky : Fair
Lo : 32°
Hi : 58°
Wind : SE – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:05 a.m.
Sets : 4:57 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:42 a.m.
Sets : 2:26 p.m.

Thursday  – January 7, 2016
Sky : Cloudy with a 60% chance of Rain, 40% chance by near sunset
Lo : 39°
Hi : 54°
Wind : E – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:05 a.m.
Sets : 4:58 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:38 a.m.
Sets : 3:12 p.m.

Advertisements
 

Tags:

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: