RSS

Wednesday – January 13th thru Friday – January 22, 2016`s – Complete Weather Forecast !

13 Jan

Updated at 4:30 p.m. Wednesday  – January 13, 2016
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 18°
Hi : 51°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:05 a.m.
Sets : 5:03 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:27 a.m.
Sets : 9:16 p.m.

Thursday  – January 14, 2016
Sky : Mostly Fair till near 10 p.m. then becoming Cloudy
Lo : 40°
Hi : 61°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:04 a.m.
Sets : 5:04 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:06 a.m.
Sets : 10:22 p.m.

Friday  – January 15, 2016
Sky : Cloudy, with a 70% chance of Rain by near 4 a.m., becoming Fair by sunset
Lo : 43°
Hi : 54°
Wind : S – 15 – 25 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:04 a.m.
Sets : 5:05 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:44 a.m.
Sets : 11:27 p.m.

Saturday  – January 16, 2016
Sky : Fair
Lo : 27°
Hi : 43°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:04 a.m.
Sets : 5:06 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:23 a.m.
Sets : 12:00 a.m. on the 17th : First Quarter Moon is on the 16th

Sunday  – January 17, 2016
Sky : Fair
Lo : 19°
Hi : 31°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:04 a.m.
Sets : 5:07 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:03 p.m.
Sets : 12:33 a.m. on the 18th

Monday  – January 18, 2016 : Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Day !
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 15°
Hi : 32°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:03 a.m.
Sets : 5:08 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:46 p.m.
Sets : 1:38 a.m. on the 19th

Tuesday  – January 19, 2016
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 17°
Hi : 44°
Wind : S – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:03 a.m.
Sets : 5:09 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:32 p.m.
Sets : 2:42 a.m. on the 20th

Wednesday  – January 20, 2016
Sky : Cloudy, with a 60% chance of Rain by near sunset
Lo : 29°
Hi : 50°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:02 a.m.
Sets : 5:10 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:23 p.m.
Sets : 3:43 a.m. on the 21st

Thursday  – January 21, 2016
Sky : Cloudy with a 40% chance of Rain, a 60% chance by near sunset
Lo : 35°
Hi : 51°
Wind : SE – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:02 a.m.
Sets : 5:11 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:17 p.m.
Sets : 4:42 a.m. on the 22nd

Friday  – January 22, 2016
Sky : Cloudy with a 60% chance of Rain, just Cloudy by near sunset
Lo : 36°
Hi : 46°
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:02 a.m.
Sets : 5:12 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:14 p.m.
Sets : 5:36 a.m. on the 23rd

Advertisements
 

Tags:

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: