RSS

Monthly Archives: January 2016

Sunday – January 24th thru Tuesday – February 2, 2016`s – Complete Weather Forecast !

Updated at 5:05 p.m. Sunday  – January 24, 2016
Sky : Mostly Fair till near 9 p.m. then becoming Variably Cloudy
Lo : 14°
Hi : 45°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:01 a.m.
Sets : 5:14 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:10 p.m.
Sets : 7:08 a.m. on the 25th : Full Moon is on the 24th

Monday  – January 25, 2016
Sky : Variably Cloudy till near 5 a.m. then becoming Cloudy with a 50% chance of Rain by near noon, 70% chance by near sunset
Lo : 30°
Hi : 54°
Wind : S – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:00 a.m.
Sets : 5:15 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:08 p.m.
Sets : 7:48 a.m. on the 26th

Tuesday  – January 26, 2016
Sky : Cloudy with a 40% chance of Rain till near 3 a.m., becoming Mostly Fair near sunrise
Lo : 33°
Hi : 46°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:59 a.m.
Sets : 5:16 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:04 p.m.
Sets : 8:24 a.m. on the 27th

Wednesday  – January 27, 2016
Sky : Fair
Lo : 24°
Hi : 44°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:59 a.m.
Sets : 5:17 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:59 p.m.
Sets : 8:57 a.m. on the 28th

Thursday  – January 28, 2016
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 22°
Hi : 50°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:58 a.m.
Sets : 5:18 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:54 p.m.
Sets : 9:29 a.m. on the 29th

Friday  – January 29, 2016
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 27°
Hi : 55°
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:58 a.m.
Sets : 5:19 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:47 p.m.
Sets : 10:00 a.m. on the 30th

Saturday  – January 30, 2016
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 36°
Hi : 63°
Wind : S – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:57 a.m.
Sets : 5:20 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:41 p.m.
Sets : 10:32 a.m. on the 31st

Sunday  – January 31, 2016
Sky : Cloudy with a 40% chance of Rain
Lo : 47°
Hi : 61°
Wind : S – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:56 a.m.
Sets : 5:21 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:07 a.m.
Sets : 11:05 a.m.

Monday  – February 1, 2016
Sky : Fair
Lo : 44°
Hi : 60°
Wind : S – 15 – 25 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:55 a.m.
Sets : 5:22 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:35 a.m.
Sets : 11:41 a.m. : Last Quarter Moon is on the 1st

Tuesday  – February 2, 2016
Sky : Cloudy with a 60% chance of Rain
Lo : 46°
Hi : 60°
Wind : S – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:55 a.m.
Sets : 5:23 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:29 a.m.
Sets : 12:19 p.m.

 

Tags:

Saturday – January 23rd thru Monday – February 1, 2016`s – Complete Weather Forecast !

Updated at 4 p.m. Saturday  – January 23, 2016
Sky : Cloudy till near sunrise then becoming Fair
Lo : 24°
Hi : 33°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:01 a.m.
Sets : 5:13 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:12 p.m.
Sets : 6:24 a.m. on the 24th

Sunday  – January 24, 2016
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 15°
Hi : 45°
Wind : S – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:01 a.m.
Sets : 5:14 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:10 p.m.
Sets : 7:08 a.m. on the 25th : Full Moon is on the 24th

Monday  – January 25, 2016
Sky : Fair till near sunrise then becoming Cloudy with a 40% chance of Rain by near noon, 70% chance by near sunset
Lo : 30°
Hi : 54°
Wind : S – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:00 a.m.
Sets : 5:15 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:08 p.m.
Sets : 7:48 a.m. on the 26th

Tuesday  – January 26, 2016
Sky : Fair
Lo : 31°
Hi : 44°
Wind : NW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:59 a.m.
Sets : 5:16 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:04 p.m.
Sets : 8:24 a.m. on the 27th

Wednesday  – January 27, 2016
Sky : Fair
Lo : 24°
Hi : 45°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:59 a.m.
Sets : 5:17 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:59 p.m.
Sets : 8:57 a.m. on the 28th

Thursday  – January 28, 2016
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 23°
Hi : 51°
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:58 a.m.
Sets : 5:18 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:54 p.m.
Sets : 9:29 a.m. on the 29th

Friday  – January 29, 2016
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 28°
Hi : 57°
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:58 a.m.
Sets : 5:19 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:47 p.m.
Sets : 10:00 a.m. on the 30th

Saturday  – January 30, 2016
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 36°
Hi : 63°
Wind : S – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:57 a.m.
Sets : 5:20 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:41 p.m.
Sets : 10:32 a.m. on the 31st

Sunday  – January 31, 2016
Sky : Cloudy, a 40% chance of Rain by sunset
Lo : 45°
Hi : 67°
Wind : S – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:56 a.m.
Sets : 5:21 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:07 a.m.
Sets : 11:05 a.m.

Monday  – February 1, 2016
Sky : Cloudy with a 40% chance of Rain , becoming Fair by near sunset
Lo : 49°
Hi : 64°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:55 a.m.
Sets : 5:22 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:35 a.m.
Sets : 11:41 a.m. : Last Quarter Moon is on the 1st

 

Tags:

Friday – January 22nd thru Sunday – January 31, 2016`s – Complete Weather Forecast !

Updated at 4:30 p.m. Friday  – January 22, 2016
Sky : Cloudy with a 90% chance of a Wintry Mix, changing to Snow by near 4 a.m., till near noon then a 70% chance of Light Snow till near 8 p.m. then ending and remaining Cloudy : Accumulations 1″ to 3″ possible by near 8 p.m., Higher amounts are possible North of Jackson, TN. : A Winter Storm Warning is Valid from 12 a.m. till 9 p.m.
Lo : 28°
Hi : 33°
Wind : N – 20 – 40 m.p.h. especially during the p.m. hours : Wind Chills near 12°
Sunrises : 7:02 a.m.
Sets : 5:12 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:14 p.m.
Sets : 5:36 a.m. on the 23rd

Saturday  – January 23, 2016
Sky : Cloudy till near noon then becoming Fair
Lo : 21°
Hi : 32°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:01 a.m.
Sets : 5:13 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:12 p.m.
Sets : 6:24 a.m. on the 24th

Sunday  – January 24, 2016
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 13°
Hi : 45°
Wind : S – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:01 a.m.
Sets : 5:14 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:10 p.m.
Sets : 7:08 a.m. on the 25th : Full Moon is on the 24th

Monday  – January 25, 2016
Sky : Fair till near noon then becoming Cloudy, with a 50% chance of Rain, 80% chance by near sunset
Lo : 28°
Hi : 53°
Wind : S – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:00 a.m.
Sets : 5:15 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:08 p.m.
Sets : 7:48 a.m. on the 26th

Tuesday  – January 26, 2016
Sky : Fair
Lo : 30°
Hi : 44°
Wind : NW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:59 a.m.
Sets : 5:16 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:04 p.m.
Sets : 8:24 a.m. on the 27th

Wednesday  – January 27, 2016
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 24°
Hi : 45°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:59 a.m.
Sets : 5:17 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:59 p.m.
Sets : 8:57 a.m. on the 28th

Thursday  – January 28, 2016
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 24°
Hi : 51°
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:58 a.m.
Sets : 5:18 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:54 p.m.
Sets : 9:29 a.m. on the 29th

Friday  – January 29, 2016
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 29°
Hi : 55°
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:58 a.m.
Sets : 5:19 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:47 p.m.
Sets : 10:00 a.m. on the 30th

Saturday  – January 30, 2016
Sky : Fair
Lo : 36°
Hi : 62°
Wind : S – 15 – 25 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:57 a.m.
Sets : 5:20 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:41 p.m.
Sets : 10:32 a.m. on the 31st

Sunday  – January 31, 2016
Sky : Cloudy, with a 60% chance of Rain by sunset
Lo : 46°
Hi : 66°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:56 a.m.
Sets : 5:21 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:07 a.m.
Sets : 11:05 a.m.

 

Tags:

Thursday – January 21st thru Saturday – January 30, 2016`s – Complete Weather Forecast !

Updated at 4:05 p.m. Thursday  – January 21, 2016
Sky : Cloudy with a 70% chance of Rain by near sunrise till noon then a 30% chance till near 8 p.m. then a 70% chance
Lo : 31°
Hi : 38°
Wind : E – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:02 a.m.
Sets : 5:11 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:17 p.m.
Sets : 4:42 a.m. on the 22nd

Friday  – January 22, 2016
Sky : Cloudy with a 90% chance of Rain, changing to Snow by near 8 a.m., till near 6 p.m. then a 40% chance till near 10 p.m. then ending and remaining Cloudy : Accumulations 5″ to 8″ possible by near sunset : A Winter Storm Warning is Valid from 12 a.m. till 6 p.m.
Lo : 30°
Hi : 32°
Wind : N – 25 – 45 m.p.h. : Wind Chills near 15°
Sunrises : 7:02 a.m.
Sets : 5:12 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:14 p.m.
Sets : 5:36 a.m. on the 23rd

Saturday  – January 23, 2016
Sky : Cloudy till near 8 a.m. then becoming Fair
Lo : 21°
Hi : 33°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:01 a.m.
Sets : 5:13 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:12 p.m.
Sets : 6:24 a.m. on the 24th

Sunday  – January 24, 2016
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 11°
Hi : 44°
Wind : S – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:01 a.m.
Sets : 5:14 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:10 p.m.
Sets : 7:08 a.m. on the 25th : Full Moon is on the 24th

Monday  – January 25, 2016
Sky : Cloudy with a 40% chance of Rain
Lo : 29°
Hi : 53°
Wind : SW – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:00 a.m.
Sets : 5:15 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:08 p.m.
Sets : 7:48 a.m. on the 26th

Tuesday  – January 26, 2016
Sky : Fair
Lo : 31°
Hi : 42°
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:59 a.m.
Sets : 5:16 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:04 p.m.
Sets : 8:24 a.m. on the 27th

Wednesday  – January 27, 2016
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 24°
Hi : 44°
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:59 a.m.
Sets : 5:17 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:59 p.m.
Sets : 8:57 a.m. on the 28th

Thursday  – January 28, 2016
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 26°
Hi : 51°
Wind : SW – 15 – 25 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:58 a.m.
Sets : 5:18 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:54 p.m.
Sets : 9:29 a.m. on the 29th

Friday  – January 29, 2016
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 30°
Hi : 53°
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:58 a.m.
Sets : 5:19 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:47 p.m.
Sets : 10:00 a.m. on the 30th

Saturday  – January 30, 2016
Sky : Fair
Lo : 38°
Hi : 61°
Wind : S – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:57 a.m.
Sets : 5:20 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:41 p.m.
Sets : 10:32 a.m. on the 31st

 

Tags:

Wednesday – January 20th thru Friday – January 29, 2016`s – Complete Weather Forecast !

Updated at 4:15 p.m. Wednesday  – January 20, 2016
Sky : Cloudy with a 70% chance of Rain, { Freezing Rain & Sleet } may mix in at times by near 1 a.m. till near 9 a.m., Snow & Sleet is possible North and East of Jackson Madison County TN.  just Cloudy by near noon : A Winter Weather Advisory is valid till 12 p.m.
Lo : 30°
Hi : 35°
Wind : NE – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:02 a.m.
Sets : 5:10 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:23 p.m.
Sets : 3:43 a.m. on the 21st

Thursday  – January 21, 2016
Sky : Cloudy with a 80% chance of Rain by near sunrise, Rain may mix with Wintry Precipitation early
Lo : 29°
Hi : 38°
Wind : E – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:02 a.m.
Sets : 5:11 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:17 p.m.
Sets : 4:42 a.m. on the 22nd

Friday  – January 22, 2016
Sky : Cloudy with a 80% chance of Rain, changing to Snow by near sunrise, 30% chance of Snow by near sunset, remaining Cloudy : Accumulations 3″ to 5″ possible by sunset : A Winter Storm Watch is Valid from 12 a.m. till 6 p.m.
Lo : 31°
Hi : 32°
Wind : N – 20 – 40 m.p.h. : Wind Chills near 20°
Sunrises : 7:02 a.m.
Sets : 5:12 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:14 p.m.
Sets : 5:36 a.m. on the 23rd

Saturday  – January 23, 2016
Sky : Fair
Lo : 21°
Hi : 33°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:01 a.m.
Sets : 5:13 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:12 p.m.
Sets : 6:24 a.m. on the 24th

Sunday  – January 24, 2016
Sky : Fair
Lo : 10°
Hi : 44°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:01 a.m.
Sets : 5:14 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:10 p.m.
Sets : 7:08 a.m. on the 25th : Full Moon is on the 24th

Monday  – January 25, 2016
Sky : Cloudy with a 50% chance of Rain till near sunset, then just Cloudy
Lo : 31°
Hi : 53°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:00 a.m.
Sets : 5:15 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:08 p.m.
Sets : 7:48 a.m. on the 26th

Tuesday  – January 26, 2016
Sky : Fair
Lo : 30°
Hi : 44°
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:59 a.m.
Sets : 5:16 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:04 p.m.
Sets : 8:24 a.m. on the 27th

Wednesday  – January 27, 2016
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 26°
Hi : 49°
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:59 a.m.
Sets : 5:17 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:59 p.m.
Sets : 8:57 a.m. on the 28th

Thursday  – January 28, 2016
Sky : Fair
Lo : 28°
Hi : 49°
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:58 a.m.
Sets : 5:18 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:54 p.m.
Sets : 9:29 a.m. on the 29th

Friday  – January 29, 2016
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 30°
Hi : 57°
Wind : S – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:58 a.m.
Sets : 5:19 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:47 p.m.
Sets : 10:00 a.m. on the 30th

 

Tags:

Tuesday – January 19th thru Thursday – January 28, 2016`s – Complete Weather Forecast !

Updated at 5:05 p.m. Tuesday  – January 19, 2016
Sky : Fair till near sunrise then becoming Mostly Cloudy
Lo : 10°
Hi : 29°
Wind : E – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:03 a.m.
Sets : 5:09 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:32 p.m.
Sets : 2:42 a.m. on the 20th

Wednesday  – January 20, 2016
Sky : Cloudy with a 70% chance of Rain and Freezing Rain mixed by near 4 a.m. till near 9 a.m., A Wintry Mix is possible North and East of Jackson Madison County TN.  just Cloudy by near noon
Lo : 29°
Hi : 37°
Wind : E – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:02 a.m.
Sets : 5:10 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:23 p.m.
Sets : 3:43 a.m. on the 21st

Thursday  – January 21, 2016
Sky : Cloudy with a 80% chance of Rain mixing with Snow early
Lo : 29°
Hi : 45°
Wind : E – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:02 a.m.
Sets : 5:11 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:17 p.m.
Sets : 4:42 a.m. on the 22nd

Friday  – January 22, 2016
Sky : Cloudy with a 80% chance of Snow , 50% chance by near sunset, remaining Cloudy : Accumulations 3″ to 5″ possible by sunset
Lo : 30°
Hi : 32°
Wind : N – 20 – 40 m.p.h. : Wind Chills near 20°
Sunrises : 7:02 a.m.
Sets : 5:12 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:14 p.m.
Sets : 5:36 a.m. on the 23rd

Saturday  – January 23, 2016
Sky : Fair
Lo : 21°
Hi : 36°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:01 a.m.
Sets : 5:13 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:12 p.m.
Sets : 6:24 a.m. on the 24th

Sunday  – January 24, 2016
Sky : Mostly Fair till near sunset then becoming Cloudy
Lo : 15°
Hi : 47°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:01 a.m.
Sets : 5:14 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:10 p.m.
Sets : 7:08 a.m. on the 25th : Full Moon is on the 24th

Monday  – January 25, 2016
Sky : Cloudy with a 50% chance of Rain till near noon, then becoming Fair
Lo : 32°
Hi : 55°
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:00 a.m.
Sets : 5:15 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:08 p.m.
Sets : 7:48 a.m. on the 26th

Tuesday  – January 26, 2016
Sky : Cloudy
Lo : 32°
Hi : 46°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:59 a.m.
Sets : 5:16 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:04 p.m.
Sets : 8:24 a.m. on the 27th

Wednesday  – January 27, 2016
Sky : Cloudy with a 50% chance of Rain mixing with Freezing Rain early
Lo : 26°
Hi : 46°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:59 a.m.
Sets : 5:17 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:59 p.m.
Sets : 8:57 a.m. on the 28th

Thursday  – January 28, 2016
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 50% chance of Rain mixed with Freezing Rain early
Lo : 28°
Hi : 49°
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:58 a.m.
Sets : 5:18 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:54 p.m.
Sets : 9:29 a.m. on the 29th

 

Tags:

Monday – January 18th thru Wednesday – January 27, 2016`s – Complete Weather Forecast !

Updated at 4:30 p.m. Monday  – January 18, 2016 : Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Day !
Sky : Variably Cloudy till near sunrise then becoming Fair
Lo : 12°
Hi : 27°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h. : Wind Chills to 15° are Likely
Sunrises : 7:03 a.m.
Sets : 5:08 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:46 p.m.
Sets : 1:38 a.m. on the 19th

Tuesday  – January 19, 2016
Sky : Fair till 2 p.m. then becoming Mostly Cloudy
Lo : 10°
Hi : 36°
Wind : E – 10 – 20 m.p.h. : Wind Chills near 0° especially during the A.M. hours
Sunrises : 7:03 a.m.
Sets : 5:09 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:32 p.m.
Sets : 2:42 a.m. on the 20th

Wednesday  – January 20, 2016
Sky : Cloudy with a 80% chance of Rain till near noon, Light Freezing Rain possible North and East of Jackson Madison County TN.  just Cloudy by near noon
Lo : 27°, should occur before midnight warming to near 33° by 11:59 p.m. then holding steady on into Thursday Morning here in Jackson, TN.
Hi : 40°
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:02 a.m.
Sets : 5:10 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:23 p.m.
Sets : 3:43 a.m. on the 21st

Thursday  – January 21, 2016
Sky : Cloudy with a 80% chance of Rain mixing with Snow early
Lo : 30°
Hi : 44°
Wind : E – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:02 a.m.
Sets : 5:11 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:17 p.m.
Sets : 4:42 a.m. on the 22nd

Friday  – January 22, 2016
Sky : Cloudy with a 60% chance of Snow till noon, remaining Cloudy
Lo : 29°
Hi : 37°
Wind : N – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:02 a.m.
Sets : 5:12 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:14 p.m.
Sets : 5:36 a.m. on the 23rd

Saturday  – January 23, 2016
Sky : Fair
Lo : 22°
Hi : 40°
Wind : NW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:01 a.m.
Sets : 5:13 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:12 p.m.
Sets : 6:24 a.m. on the 24th

Sunday  – January 24, 2016
Sky : Mostly  Fair
Lo : 23°
Hi : 54°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:01 a.m.
Sets : 5:14 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:10 p.m.
Sets : 7:08 a.m. on the 25th : Full Moon is on the 24th

Monday  – January 25, 2016
Sky : Cloudy with a 60% chance of Rain till near noon, then becoming Fair
Lo : 40°
Hi : 55°
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:00 a.m.
Sets : 5:15 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:08 p.m.
Sets : 7:48 a.m. on the 26th

Tuesday  – January 26, 2016
Sky : Cloudy with a 40% chance of Rain till near sunset then becoming Fair
Lo : 32°
Hi : 46°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:59 a.m.
Sets : 5:16 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:04 p.m.
Sets : 8:24 a.m. on the 27th

Wednesday  – January 27, 2016
Sky : Fair
Lo : 29°
Hi : 47°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:59 a.m.
Sets : 5:17 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:59 p.m.
Sets : 8:57 a.m. on the 28th

 

Tags: