RSS

Thursday – February 11th thru Saturday – February 20, 2016`s – Complete Weather Forecast !

11 Feb

Updated at 4:05 p.m. Thursday  – February 11, 2016
Sky : Mostly Clear till near 8 p.m. then becoming Mostly Cloudy
Lo : 21°
Hi : 50°
Wind : NE – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:47 a.m.
Sets : 5:33 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:43 a.m.
Sets : 9:17 p.m.

Friday  – February 12, 2016
Sky : Mostly Cloudy till near sunrise then becoming Mostly Clear
Lo : 23°
Hi : 45°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:46 a.m.
Sets : 5:34 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:23 a.m.
Sets : 10:24 p.m.

Saturday  – February 13, 2016
Sky : Mostly Clear
Lo : 15°
Hi : 32°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:44 a.m.
Sets : 5:35 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:03 a.m.
Sets : 11:30 p.m.

Sunday  – February 14, 2016 : Saint Valentines Day !
Sky : Cloudy, with a 70% chance of Rain by near noon, 90% chance by near sunset
Lo : 20°
Hi : 48°
Wind : SE – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:43 a.m.
Sets : 5:36 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:46 a.m.
Sets : 12:03 a.m. on the 15th

Monday  – February 15, 2016 : President`s Day !
Sky : Cloudy with a 80% chance of Rain, possibly mixed with Wintry Precipitation early, 20% chance by sunset
Lo : 30°
Hi : 45°
Wind : E – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:42 a.m.
Sets : 5:37 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:31 a.m.
Sets : 12:35 a.m. on the 16th : First Quarter Moon is on the 15th

Tuesday  – February 16, 2016
Sky : Cloudy with a 40% chance of Rain till noon, a Wintry Mix is possible early, becoming Mostly Clear by near noon
Lo : 28°
Hi : 55°
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:41 a.m.
Sets : 5:38 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:20 p.m.
Sets : 1:37 a.m. on the 17th

Wednesday  – February 17, 2016
Sky : Fair
Lo : 31°
Hi : 61°
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:40 a.m.
Sets : 5:39 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:12 p.m.
Sets : 2:36 a.m. on the 18th

Thursday  – February 18, 2016
Sky : Mostly Clear
Lo : 35°
Hi : 65°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:39 a.m.
Sets : 5:40 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:07 p.m.
Sets : 3:30 a.m. on the 19th

Friday  – February 19, 2016
Sky : Fair till near sunset then becoming Cloudy with a 30% chance of Rain
Lo : 44°
Hi : 65°
Wind : S – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:38 a.m.
Sets : 5:41 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:03 p.m.
Sets : 4:20 a.m. on the 20th

Saturday  – February 20, 2016
Sky : Cloudy with a 50% chance of Rain, 30% chance by sunset
Lo : 44°
Hi : 66°
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:37 a.m.
Sets : 5:42 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:01 p.m.
Sets : 5:05 a.m. on the 21st

Advertisements
 

Tags:

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: