RSS

Sunday – February 14th thru Tuesday – February 23, 2016`s – Complete Weather Forecast !

14 Feb

Updated at 4:30 p.m. Sunday  – February 14, 2016 : Saint Valentines Day !
Sky : Fair till near 5 a.m. then becoming Cloudy with a 70% chance of Rain alone with a Wintry Mix by near 9 a.m. till near 1 p.m. then a 40% chance of Rain till near sunset then a 70% chance of Rain : A Winter Weather Advisory is Valid from 6 a.m. till 6 p.m. : 10:22 a.m. till 6 p.m. for Jackson Madison County TN : This Advisory has been CANCELLED as of 3:42 p.m.
Lo : 21°
Hi : 44°
Wind : SE – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:43 a.m.
Sets : 5:36 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:46 a.m.
Sets : 12:03 a.m. on the 15th

Monday  – February 15, 2016 : President`s Day !
Sky : Cloudy with a 90% chance of Rain, just Cloudy by near sunset
Lo : 35°
Hi : 47°
Wind : NE – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:42 a.m.
Sets : 5:37 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:31 a.m.
Sets : 12:35 a.m. on the 16th : First Quarter Moon is on the 15th

Tuesday  – February 16, 2016
Sky : Fair till near sunrise then becoming Cloudy with a 60% chance of Rain till noon then becoming Variably Cloudy till near sunset then becoming Fair
Lo : 32°
Hi : 56°
Wind : SW – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:41 a.m.
Sets : 5:38 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:20 p.m.
Sets : 1:37 a.m. on the 17th

Wednesday  – February 17, 2016
Sky : Fair
Lo : 31°
Hi : 56°
Wind : N – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:40 a.m.
Sets : 5:39 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:12 p.m.
Sets : 2:36 a.m. on the 18th

Thursday  – February 18, 2016
Sky : Fair
Lo : 33°
Hi : 66°
Wind : SE – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:39 a.m.
Sets : 5:40 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:07 p.m.
Sets : 3:30 a.m. on the 19th

Friday  – February 19, 2016
Sky : Mostly Clear
Lo : 44°
Hi : 69°
Wind : S – 20 – 40 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:38 a.m.
Sets : 5:41 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:03 p.m.
Sets : 4:20 a.m. on the 20th

Saturday  – February 20, 2016
Sky : Fair
Lo : 49°
Hi : 70°
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:37 a.m.
Sets : 5:42 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:01 p.m.
Sets : 5:05 a.m. on the 21st

Sunday  – February 21, 2016
Sky : Cloudy with a 40% chance of Rain , 60% chance by near sunset
Lo : 48°
Hi : 63°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:36 a.m.
Sets : 5:43 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:58 p.m.
Sets : 5:45 a.m. on the 22nd

Monday  – February 22, 2016
Sky : Cloudy with a 50% chance of Rain till near noon, remaining Cloudy
Lo : 39°
Hi : 53°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:34 a.m.
Sets : 5:44 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:54 p.m.
Sets : 6:22 a.m. on the 23rd : The Full Moon is on the 22nd

Tuesday  – February 23, 2016
Sky : Mostly Clear
Lo : 31°
Hi : 53°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:33 a.m.
Sets : 5:44 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:50 p.m.
Sets : 6:57 a.m. on the 24th

Advertisements
 

Tags:

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: