RSS

Sunday – March 6th thru Tuesday – March 15, 2016`s – Complete Weather Forecast !

06 Mar

Updated at 5:05 p.m. Sunday  – March 6, 2016
Sky : Mostly Clear till near 9 p.m. then becoming Cloudy
Lo : 32°
Hi : 69°
Wind : S – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:18 a.m.
Sets : 5:55 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:27 a.m.
Sets : 3:31 p.m.

Monday  – March 7, 2016
Sky : Mostly Cloudy
Lo : 47°
Hi : 72°
Wind : S – 20 – 35 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:16 a.m.
Sets : 5:56 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:12 a.m.
Sets : 4:38 p.m.

Tuesday  – March 8, 2016
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 70% chance of Rain by near 6 p.m.
Lo : 52°
Hi : 74°
Wind : S – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:15 a.m.
Sets : 5:57 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:54 a.m.
Sets : 5:47 p.m.

Wednesday  – March 9, 2016
Sky : Cloudy with a 60% chance of Rain till near noon then becoming Fair till near 6 p.m. then becoming Cloudy with a 90% chance of Rain
Lo : 55°
Hi : 75°
Wind : S – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:15 a.m.
Sets : 5:57 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:36 a.m.
Sets : 6:57 p.m. : New Moon is on the 9th

Thursday  – March 10, 2016
Sky : Cloudy with a 90% chance of Rain and T-storms , 90% chance of just Rain by near 6 p.m.
Lo : 59°
Hi : 70°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:12 a.m.
Sets : 5:59 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:17 a.m.
Sets : 8:07 p.m.

Friday  – March 11, 2016
Sky : Cloudy with a 80% chance of Rain , 60% chance by near 6 p.m.
Lo : 59°
Hi : 72°
Wind : E – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:11 a.m.
Sets : 6:00 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:59 a.m.
Sets : 9:16 p.m.

Saturday  – March 12, 2016
Sky : Cloudy, with a 40% chance of Rain and T-storms by near noon, 60% chance by near 6 p.m.
Lo : 57°
Hi : 73°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:09 a.m.
Sets : 6:01 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:42 a.m.
Sets : 10:24 p.m.

Sunday  – March 13, 2016
Sky : Cloudy with a 60% chance of Rain and T-storms, 40% chance by near 6 p.m.
Lo : 54°
Hi : 73°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:08 a.m.
Sets : 6:01 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:28 a.m.
Sets : 11:29 p.m.

Monday  – March 14, 2016
Sky : Cloudy with a 40% chance of Rain till near noon then becoming Fair
Lo : 52°
Hi : 72°
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:07 a.m.
Sets : 6:02 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:17 a.m.
Sets : 12:00 a.m. on the 15th

Tuesday  – March 15, 2016
Sky : Mostly Clear till near 6 p.m. then becoming Cloudy with a 40% chance of Rain
Lo : 49°
Hi : 75°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:05 a.m.
Sets : 6:03 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:08 a.m.
Sets : 12:30 a.m. on the 16th : First Quarter Moon is on the 15th

Advertisements
 

Tags:

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: