RSS

Tuesday – March 15th thru Thursday – March 24, 2016`s – Complete Weather Forecast !

15 Mar

Updated at 10:00 p.m. Tuesday  – March 15, 2016
Sky : Mostly Clear, there is a 20% chance of a brief Shower or T-storm near 11 p.m. – 11:59 p.m.
Lo : 49°
Hi : 88° : Current Record Hottest 85º in 2012
Wind : S – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:05 a.m.
Sets : 7:03 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:08 p.m.
Sets : 1:30 a.m. on the 16th : First Quarter Moon is on the 15th

Wednesday  – March 16, 2016
Sky : Mostly Clear
Lo : 48°
Hi : 71°
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:04 a.m.
Sets : 7:04 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:03 p.m.
Sets : 2:27 a.m. on the 17th

Thursday  – March 17, 2016
Sky : Mostly Clear
Lo : 43°
Hi : 67°
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:02 a.m.
Sets : 7:05 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:59 p.m.
Sets : 3:18 a.m. on the 18th

Friday  – March 18, 2016
Sky : Mostly Clear
Lo : 41°
Hi : 66°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:01 a.m.
Sets : 7:06 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:55 p.m.
Sets : 4:04 a.m. on the 19th

Saturday  – March 19, 2016
Sky : Mostly Cloudy till near 7 p.m. then becoming Fair
Lo : 40°
Hi : 53°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:59 a.m.
Sets : 7:07 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:52 p.m.
Sets : 4:45 a.m. on the 20th

Sunday  – March 20, 2016
Sky : Mostly Clear
Lo : 34°
Hi : 56°
Wind : NW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:58 a.m.
Sets : 7:07 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:48 p.m.
Sets : 5:23 a.m. on the 21st

Monday  – March 21, 2016
Sky : Mostly Clear
Lo : 33°
Hi : 64°
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:57 a.m.
Sets : 7:08 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:43 p.m.
Sets : 5:58 a.m. on the 22nd

Tuesday  – March 22, 2016
Sky : Mostly Clear
Lo : 40°
Hi : 70°
Wind : S – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:55 a.m.
Sets : 7:09 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:38 p.m.
Sets : 6:30 a.m. on the 23rd

Wednesday  – March 23, 2016
Sky : Fair till near 7 p.m. then becoming Cloudy with a 40% chance of Rain
Lo : 50°
Hi : 71°
Wind : S – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:54 a.m.
Sets : 7:10 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:32 p.m.
Sets : 7:02 a.m. on the 24th : The Full Moon is on the 23rd

Thursday  – March 24, 2016
Sky : Cloudy with a 40% chance of Rain, 60% chance by near 7 p.m.
Lo : 53°
Hi : 68°
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:52 a.m.
Sets : 7:11 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:26 p.m.
Sets : 7:33 a.m. on the 25th

Advertisements
 

Tags:

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: