RSS

Monthly Archives: April 2016

Saturday – April 30th thru Monday – May 9, 2016`s – Complete Weather Forecast !

Updated at 5:50 p.m. Saturday  – April 30, 2016
Sky : Cloudy with a 50% chance of Rain and T-storms especially before sunrise, then Variably Cloudy
Lo : 59°
Hi : 75°
Wind : S – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:04 a.m.
Sets : 7:41 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:57 a.m.
Sets : 1:00 p.m. : The Last Quarter Moon is on the 30th

Sunday  – May 1, 2016
Sky : Fair till near noon then becoming Mostly Cloudy with a 40% chance of Rain and T-storms till near 4 p.m. then becoming Fair
Lo : 60°
Hi : 84°
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:03 a.m.
Sets : 7:42 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:39 a.m.
Sets : 2:04 p.m.

Monday  – May 2, 2016
Sky : Fair till near 10 a.m. then becoming Mostly Cloudy with a 40% chance of Rain till near 4 p.m. then just Mostly Cloudy till near 8 p.m. then becoming Fair
Lo : 56°
Hi : 69°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:02 a.m.
Sets : 7:43 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:19 a.m.
Sets : 3:09 p.m.

Tuesday  – May 3, 2016
Sky : Fair
Lo : 50°
Hi : 70°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:01 a.m.
Sets : 7:44 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:58 a.m.
Sets : 4:17 p.m.

Wednesday  – May 4, 2016
Sky : Mostly Clear till near noon then becoming Mostly Cloudy with a 50% chance of Rain till near sunset then becoming Fair
Lo : 49°
Hi : 75°
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:00 a.m.
Sets : 7:45 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:38 a.m.
Sets : 5:26 p.m.

Thursday  – May 5, 2016
Sky : Mostly Clear
Lo : 50°
Hi : 72°
Wind : N – 15 – 25 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:59 a.m.
Sets : 7:45 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:20 a.m.
Sets : 6:37 p.m.

Friday  – May 6, 2016
Sky : Fair
Lo : 46°
Hi : 75°
Wind : NW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:58 a.m.
Sets : 7:46 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:04 a.m.
Sets : 7:48 p.m. : The New Moon is on the 6th

Saturday  – May 7, 2016
Sky : Mostly Clear
Lo : 48°
Hi : 80°
Wind : NW – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:57 a.m.
Sets : 7:47 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:53 a.m.
Sets : 8:57 p.m.

Sunday  – May 8, 2016
Sky : Cloudy till near noon then becoming Fair
Lo : 54°
Hi : 82°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:56 a.m.
Sets : 7:48 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:45 a.m.
Sets : 10:03 p.m.

Monday  – May 9, 2016
Sky : Fair till near sunset then becoming Cloudy with a 60% chance of Rain and T-storms
Lo : 59°
Hi : 83°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:55 a.m.
Sets : 7:49 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:40 a.m.
Sets : 11:02 p.m.

Advertisements
 

Tags:

Friday – April 29th thru Sunday – May 8, 2016`s – Complete Weather Forecast !

Updated at 4:20 p.m. Friday  – April 29, 2016
Sky : Fair till near 9 a.m. then becoming Cloudy with a 80% chance of Rain and T-storms by near noon, just a 20% chance by near 6 p.m.
Lo : 53°
Hi : 68°
Wind : E – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:05 a.m.
Sets : 7:40 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:14 a.m.
Sets : 12:00 p.m.

Saturday  – April 30, 2016
Sky : Cloudy with a 70% chance of Rain and T-storms till near noon then just Cloudy till near sunset then a 70% chance of More Rain and T-storms
Lo : 59°
Hi : 82°
Wind : S – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:04 a.m.
Sets : 7:41 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:57 a.m.
Sets : 1:00 p.m. : The Last Quarter Moon is on the 30th

Sunday  – May 1, 2016
Sky : Cloudy with a 60% chance of Rain and T-storms till near noon then becoming Fair near 2 p.m.
Lo : 61°
Hi : 84°
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:03 a.m.
Sets : 7:42 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:39 a.m.
Sets : 2:04 p.m.

Monday  – May 2, 2016
Sky : Fair till near noon then becoming Mostly Cloudy till near sunset then becoming Fair
Lo : 55°
Hi : 77°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:02 a.m.
Sets : 7:43 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:19 a.m.
Sets : 3:09 p.m.

Tuesday  – May 3, 2016
Sky : Fair
Lo : 52°
Hi : 75°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:01 a.m.
Sets : 7:44 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:58 a.m.
Sets : 4:17 p.m.

Wednesday  – May 4, 2016
Sky : Mostly Clear
Lo : 50°
Hi : 76°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:00 a.m.
Sets : 7:45 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:38 a.m.
Sets : 5:26 p.m.

Thursday  – May 5, 2016
Sky : Mostly Clear
Lo : 50°
Hi : 7649°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:59 a.m.
Sets : 7:45 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:20 a.m.
Sets : 6:37 p.m.

Friday  – May 6, 2016
Sky : Mostly Clear
Lo : 49°
Hi : 78°
Wind : NW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:58 a.m.
Sets : 7:46 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:04 a.m.
Sets : 7:48 p.m. : The New Moon is on the 6th

Saturday  – May 7, 2016
Sky : Mostly Clear
Lo : 51°
Hi : 81°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:57 a.m.
Sets : 7:47 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:53 a.m.
Sets : 8:57 p.m.

Sunday  – May 8, 2016
Sky : Fair
Lo : 55°
Hi : 83°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:56 a.m.
Sets : 7:48 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:45 a.m.
Sets : 10:03 p.m.

 

Tags:

Thursday – April 28th thru Saturday – May 7, 2016`s – Complete Weather Forecast !

Updated at 4:10 p.m. Thursday  – April 28, 2016
Sky : Mostly Clear
Lo : 59°
Hi : 84°
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:06 a.m.
Sets : 7:40 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:50 a.m.
Sets : 11:02 a.m.

Friday  – April 29, 2016
Sky : Fair till near noon then becoming Cloudy with a 50% chance of Rain and T-storms by near 5 p.m.
Lo : 54°
Hi : 81°
Wind : E – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:05 a.m.
Sets : 7:40 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:14 a.m.
Sets : 12:00 p.m.

Saturday  – April 30, 2016
Sky : Cloudy with a 80% chance of Rain and T-storms till near noon then just Cloudy till near sunset then a 80% chance of More Rain and T-storms
Lo : 61°
Hi : 80°
Wind : S – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:04 a.m.
Sets : 7:41 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:57 a.m.
Sets : 1:00 p.m. : The Last Quarter Moon is on the 30th

Sunday  – May 1, 2016
Sky : Cloudy with a 50% chance of Rain and T-storms till near noon then becoming Fair
Lo : 61°
Hi : 80°
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:03 a.m.
Sets : 7:42 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:39 a.m.
Sets : 2:04 p.m.

Monday  – May 2, 2016
Sky : Fair till near noon then becoming Cloudy with a 50% chance of Rain
Lo : 55°
Hi : 75°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:02 a.m.
Sets : 7:43 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:19 a.m.
Sets : 3:09 p.m.

Tuesday  – May 3, 2016
Sky : Fair
Lo : 53°
Hi : 75°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:01 a.m.
Sets : 7:44 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:58 a.m.
Sets : 4:17 p.m.

Wednesday  – May 4, 2016
Sky : Cloudy with a 40% chance of Rain till near noon then becoming Fair
Lo : 50°
Hi : 75°
Wind : NW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:00 a.m.
Sets : 7:45 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:38 a.m.
Sets : 5:26 p.m.

Thursday  – May 5, 2016
Sky : Mostly Clear
Lo : 50°
Hi : 76°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:59 a.m.
Sets : 7:45 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:20 a.m.
Sets : 6:37 p.m.

Friday  – May 6, 2016
Sky : Mostly Clear
Lo : 51°
Hi : 80°
Wind : NW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:58 a.m.
Sets : 7:46 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:04 a.m.
Sets : 7:48 p.m. : The New Moon is on the 6th

Saturday  – May 7, 2016
Sky : Fair
Lo : 54°
Hi : 83°
Wind : SE – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:57 a.m.
Sets : 7:47 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:53 a.m.
Sets : 8:57 p.m.

 

Tags:

Wednesday – April 27th thru Friday – May 6, 2016`s – Complete Weather Forecast !

Updated at 4:20 p.m. Wednesday  – April 27, 2016
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 30% chance of Rain and T-storms till near 2 p.m. then a 70% chance till near 5 p.m. then becoming Fair with a 20% chance of an Isolated Shower or T-storm : There is a Slight Risk of Severe Storms for ALL of West TN
Lo : 61°
Hi : 80°
Wind : S – 15 – 25 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:07 a.m.
Sets : 7:39 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:27 a.m.
Sets : 10:09 a.m.

Thursday  – April 28, 2016
Sky : Fair
Lo : 60°
Hi : 84°
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:06 a.m.
Sets : 7:40 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:50 a.m.
Sets : 11:02 a.m.

Friday  – April 29, 2016
Sky : Fair till near 2 p.m. then becoming Cloudy with a 50% chance of Rain and T-storms by near 4 p.m.
Lo : 56°
Hi : 83°
Wind : E – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:05 a.m.
Sets : 7:40 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:14 a.m.
Sets : 12:00 p.m.

Saturday  – April 30, 2016
Sky : Cloudy with a 70% chance of Rain and T-storms, 90% chance by near sunset
Lo : 60°
Hi : 78°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:04 a.m.
Sets : 7:41 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:57 a.m.
Sets : 1:00 p.m. : The Last Quarter Moon is on the 30th

Sunday  – May 1, 2016
Sky : Cloudy with a 80% chance of Rain and T-storms till near noon then becoming Fair
Lo : 60°
Hi : 81°
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:03 a.m.
Sets : 7:42 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:39 a.m.
Sets : 2:04 p.m.

Monday  – May 2, 2016
Sky : Fair
Lo : 56°
Hi : 78°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:02 a.m.
Sets : 7:43 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:19 a.m.
Sets : 3:09 p.m.

Tuesday  – May 3, 2016
Sky : Fair
Lo : 51°
Hi : 76°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:01 a.m.
Sets : 7:44 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:58 a.m.
Sets : 4:17 p.m.

Wednesday  – May 4, 2016
Sky : Fair
Lo : 51°
Hi : 75°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:00 a.m.
Sets : 7:45 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:38 a.m.
Sets : 5:26 p.m.

Thursday  – May 5, 2016
Sky : Fair
Lo : 50°
Hi : 76°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:59 a.m.
Sets : 7:45 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:20 a.m.
Sets : 6:37 p.m.

Friday  – May 6, 2016
Sky : Mostly Clear
Lo : 49°
Hi : 76°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:58 a.m.
Sets : 7:46 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:04 a.m.
Sets : 7:48 p.m.

 

Tags:

Tuesday – April 26th thru Thursday – May 5, 2016`s – Complete Weather Forecast !

Updated at 9:35 p.m. Tuesday  – April 26, 2016
Sky : Fair till near 9 p.m. then becoming Variably Cloudy with a 40% chance of Rain and T-storms
Lo : 61°
Hi : 85°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:08 a.m.
Sets : 7:38 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:39 p.m.
Sets : 9:19 a.m. on the 27th

Wednesday  – April 27, 2016
Sky : Cloudy with a 40% chance of Rain and T-storms till near 3 p.m. then there is a 70% chance : There is a Slight Risk of Severe Storms for ALL of West TN 
Lo : 64°
Hi : 81°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:07 a.m.
Sets : 7:39 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:27 a.m.
Sets : 10:09 a.m.

Thursday  – April 28, 2016
Sky : Cloudy with a 40% chance of Rain till near sunrise then becoming Fair
Lo : 61°
Hi : 86°
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:06 a.m.
Sets : 7:40 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:50 a.m.
Sets : 11:02 a.m.

Friday  – April 29, 2016
Sky : Fair till near sunset then becoming Cloudy with a 70% chance of Rain
Lo : 56°
Hi : 83°
Wind : E – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:05 a.m.
Sets : 7:40 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:14 a.m.
Sets : 12:00 p.m.

Saturday  – April 30, 2016
Sky : Cloudy with a 50% chance of Rain and T-storms, 90% chance by near sunset
Lo : 60°
Hi : 80°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:04 a.m.
Sets : 7:41 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:57 a.m.
Sets : 1:00 p.m. : The Last Quarter Moon is on the 30th

Sunday  – May 1, 2016
Sky : Cloudy with a 80% chance of Rain and T-storms, becoming Fair by near sunset
Lo : 63°
Hi : 79°
Wind : S – 15 – 25 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:03 a.m.
Sets : 7:42 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:39 a.m.
Sets : 2:04 p.m.

Monday  – May 2, 2016
Sky : Mostly Clear
Lo : 59°
Hi : 78°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:02 a.m.
Sets : 7:43 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:19 a.m.
Sets : 3:09 p.m.

Tuesday  – May 3, 2016
Sky : Fair
Lo : 54°
Hi : 72°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:01 a.m.
Sets : 7:44 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:58 a.m.
Sets : 4:17 p.m.

Wednesday  – May 4, 2016
Sky : Fair
Lo : 51°
Hi : 72°
Wind : NW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:00 a.m.
Sets : 7:45 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:38 a.m.
Sets : 5:26 p.m.

Thursday  – May 5, 2016
Sky : Fair
Lo : 50°
Hi : 74°
Wind : NW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:59 a.m.
Sets : 7:45 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:20 a.m.
Sets : 6:37 p.m.

 

Tags:

Monday – April 25th thru Wednesday – May 4, 2016`s – Complete Weather Forecast !

Updated at 4:35 p.m. Monday  – April 25, 2016
Sky : Mostly Clear
Lo : 57°
Hi : 84°
Wind : S – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:09 a.m.
Sets : 7:37 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:48 p.m.
Sets : 8:34 a.m. on the 26th

Tuesday  – April 26, 2016
Sky : Fair
Lo : 61°
Hi : 86°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:08 a.m.
Sets : 7:38 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:39 p.m.
Sets : 9:19 a.m. on the 27th

Wednesday  – April 27, 2016
Sky : Cloudy with a 80% chance of Rain and T-storms by near sunrise
Lo : 63°
Hi : 79°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:07 a.m.
Sets : 7:39 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:27 a.m.
Sets : 10:09 a.m.

Thursday  – April 28, 2016
Sky : Fair
Lo : 62°
Hi : 86°
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:06 a.m.
Sets : 7:40 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:50 a.m.
Sets : 11:02 a.m.

Friday  – April 29, 2016
Sky : Fair till near sunset then becoming Cloudy with a 80% chance of Rain
Lo : 57°
Hi : 85°
Wind : NE – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:05 a.m.
Sets : 7:40 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:14 a.m.
Sets : 12:00 p.m.

Saturday  – April 30, 2016
Sky : Cloudy with a 80% chance of Rain and T-storms
Lo : 61°
Hi : 82°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:04 a.m.
Sets : 7:41 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:57 a.m.
Sets : 1:00 p.m. : The Last Quarter Moon is on the 30th

Sunday  – May 1, 2016
Sky : Cloudy with a 80% chance of Rain and T-storms, becoming Fair by near sunset
Lo : 61°
Hi : 77°
Wind : SW – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:03 a.m.
Sets : 7:42 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:39 a.m.
Sets : 2:04 p.m.

Monday  – May 2, 2016
Sky : Fair till near sunset then becoming Cloudy with a 60% chance of Rain
Lo : 55°
Hi : 75°
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:02 a.m.
Sets : 7:43 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:19 a.m.
Sets : 3:09 p.m.

Tuesday  – May 3, 2016
Sky : Cloudy with a 60% chance of Rain till near noon then becoming Fair
Lo : 51°
Hi : 70°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:01 a.m.
Sets : 7:44 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:58 a.m.
Sets : 4:17 p.m.

Wednesday  – May 4, 2016
Sky : Mostly Clear
Lo : 48°
Hi : 70°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:00 a.m.
Sets : 7:45 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:38 a.m.
Sets : 5:26 p.m.

 

Tags:

Sunday – April 24th thru Tuesday – May 3, 2016`s – Complete Weather Forecast !

Updated at 5:45 p.m. Sunday  – April 24, 2016
Sky : Mostly Clear
Lo : 48°
Hi : 83°
Wind : S – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:11 a.m.
Sets : 7:36 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:55 p.m.
Sets : 7:53 a.m. on the 25th

Monday  – April 25, 2016
Sky : Mostly Cloudy till near sunrise then becoming Mostly Clear
Lo : 58°
Hi : 85°
Wind : S – 15 – 25 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:09 a.m.
Sets : 7:37 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:48 p.m.
Sets : 8:34 a.m. on the 26th

Tuesday  – April 26, 2016
Sky : Cloudy with a 40% chance of Rain till near 2 p.m. then becoming Mostly Clear
Lo : 61°
Hi : 86°
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:08 a.m.
Sets : 7:38 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:39 p.m.
Sets : 9:19 a.m. on the 27th

Wednesday  – April 27, 2016
Sky : Cloudy with a 80% chance of Rain and T-storms
Lo : 64°
Hi : 80°
Wind : S – 15 – 25 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:07 a.m.
Sets : 7:39 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:27 a.m.
Sets : 10:09 a.m.

Thursday  – April 28, 2016
Sky : Cloudy with a 60% chance of Rain and T-storms till near noon then becoming Fair
Lo : 63°
Hi : 86°
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:06 a.m.
Sets : 7:40 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:50 a.m.
Sets : 11:02 a.m.

Friday  – April 29, 2016
Sky : Fair till near noon then becoming Cloudy with a 40% chance of Rain and T-storms, 70% chance by near sunset
Lo : 58°
Hi : 84°
Wind : E – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:05 a.m.
Sets : 7:40 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:14 a.m.
Sets : 12:00 p.m.

Saturday  – April 30, 2016
Sky : Cloudy with a 80% chance of Rain and T-storms
Lo : 62°
Hi : 82°
Wind : SE – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:04 a.m.
Sets : 7:41 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:57 a.m.
Sets : 1:00 p.m. : The Last Quarter Moon is on the 30th

Sunday  – May 1, 2016
Sky : Fair till near noon then becoming Cloudy with a 60% chance of Rain and T-storms, 30% chance by near sunset
Lo : 61°
Hi : 77°
Wind : S – 15 – 25 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:03 a.m.
Sets : 7:42 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:39 a.m.
Sets : 2:04 p.m.

Monday  – May 2, 2016
Sky : Cloudy, with a 50% chance of Rain by near noon
Lo : 52°
Hi : 73°
Wind : SW – 15 – 25 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:02 a.m.
Sets : 7:43 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:19 a.m.
Sets : 3:09 p.m.

Tuesday  – May 3, 2016
Sky : Cloudy till near noon then becoming Fair
Lo : 51°
Hi : 69°
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:01 a.m.
Sets : 7:44 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:58 a.m.
Sets : 4:17 p.m.

 

Tags: