RSS

Thursday – April 14th thru Saturday – April 23, 2016`s – Complete Weather Forecast !

14 Apr

Updated at 4:55 p.m. Thursday  – April 14, 2016
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 40% chance of Rain till near noon, 60% chance till near sunset then a 40% chance
Lo : 50°
Hi : 68°
Wind : E – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:23 a.m.
Sets : 7:28 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:49 p.m.
Sets : 2:02 a.m. on the 15th : First Quarter Moon is on the 14th

Friday  – April 15, 2016
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 40% chance of Rain till near 4 a.m. then just Mostly Cloudy till near 4 p.m. then becoming Fair
Lo : 53°
Hi : 72°
Wind : SE – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:22 a.m.
Sets : 7:29 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:47 p.m.
Sets : 2:46 a.m. on the 16th

Saturday  – April 16, 2016
Sky : Mostly Clear
Lo : 49°
Hi : 75°
Wind : E – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:21 a.m.
Sets : 7:30 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:43 p.m.
Sets : 3:24 a.m. on the 17th

Sunday  – April 17, 2016
Sky : Mostly Clear
Lo : 49°
Hi : 78°
Wind : E – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:19 a.m.
Sets : 7:30 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:38 p.m.
Sets : 4:00 a.m. on the 18th

Monday  – April 18, 2016
Sky : Mostly Clear
Lo : 49°
Hi : 82°
Wind : S – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:18 a.m.
Sets : 7:31 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:33 p.m.
Sets : 4:33 a.m. on the 19th

Tuesday  – April 19, 2016
Sky : Fair
Lo : 54°
Hi : 80°
Wind : E – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:17 a.m.
Sets : 7:32 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:27 p.m.
Sets : 5:04 a.m. on the 20th

Wednesday  – April 20, 2016
Sky : Mostly Cloudy till near noon then becoming Fair
Lo : 53°
Hi : 78°
Wind : E – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:16 a.m.
Sets : 7:33 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:20 p.m.
Sets : 5:36 a.m. on the 21st

Thursday  – April 21, 2016
Sky : Cloudy with a 60% chance of Rain
Lo : 53°
Hi : 78°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:14 a.m.
Sets : 7:34 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:14 p.m.
Sets : 6:07 a.m. on the 22nd

Friday  – April 22, 2016
Sky : Cloudy with a 60% chance of Rain
Lo : 53°
Hi : 79°
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:13 a.m.
Sets : 7:35 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:08 p.m.
Sets : 6:40 a.m. on the 23rd : The Full Moon is on the 22nd

Saturday  – April 23, 2016
Sky : Fair
Lo : 54°
Hi : 82°
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:12 a.m.
Sets : 7:35 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:02 p.m.
Sets : 7:15 a.m. on the 24th

 

Advertisements
 

Tags:

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: