RSS

Saturday – May 14th thru Monday – May 23, 2016`s – Complete Weather Forecast !

14 May

Updated at 4:30 p.m. Saturday  – May 14, 2016
Sky : Mostly Clear till near sunrise then becoming Mostly Cloudy, then becoming Fair again before noon becoming Mostly Clear by near 2 p.m.
Lo : 50°
Hi : 66°
Wind : N – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:51 a.m.
Sets : 7:53 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:32 p.m.
Sets : 2:01 a.m. on the 15th

Sunday  – May 15, 2016
Sky : Mostly Clear
Lo : 43° Current Record Coldest 43º in 1959
Hi : 69°
Wind : N – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:50 a.m.
Sets : 7:54 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:27 p.m.
Sets : 2:35 a.m. on the 16th

Monday  – May 16, 2016
Sky : Cloudy with a 30% chance of Rain by near sunrise till near noon then a 70% chance
Lo : 49°
Hi : 62°
Wind : E – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:50 a.m.
Sets : 7:54 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:27 p.m.
Sets : 2:35 a.m. on the 17th

Tuesday  – May 17, 2016
Sky : Cloudy with a 60% chance of Rain and T-storms
Lo : 52°
Hi : 79°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:48 a.m.
Sets : 7:55 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:15 p.m.
Sets : 3:38 a.m. on the 18th

Wednesday  – May 18, 2016
Sky : Cloudy till near noon then becoming Fair
Lo : 52°
Hi : 74°
Wind : NE – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:48 a.m.
Sets : 7:56 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:09 p.m.
Sets : 4:09 a.m. on the 19th

Thursday  – May 19, 2016
Sky : Mostly Clear
Lo : 52°
Hi : 81°
Wind : NE – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:47 a.m.
Sets : 7:57 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:03 p.m.
Sets : 4:42 a.m. on the 20th

Friday  – May 20, 2016
Sky : Variably Cloudy with a 60% chance of Rain
Lo : 58°
Hi : 76°
Wind : E – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:46 a.m.
Sets : 7:57 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:57 p.m.
Sets : 5:16 a.m. on the 21st

Saturday  – May 21, 2016
Sky : Cloudy with a 60% chance of Rain and T-storms till near noon then just Cloudy till near sunset then becoming Fair
Lo : 59°
Hi : 82°
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:46 a.m.
Sets : 7:58 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:51 p.m.
Sets : 5:52 a.m. on the 22nd : The Full Moon is on the 21st

Sunday  – May 22, 2016
Sky : Fair
Lo : 58°
Hi : 86°
Wind : NE – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:45 a.m.
Sets : 7:59 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:44 p.m.
Sets : 6:33 a.m. on the 23rd

Monday  – May 23, 2016
Sky : Mostly Clear
Lo : 60°
Hi : 87°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:45 a.m.
Sets : 8:00 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:36 p.m.
Sets : 7:17 a.m. on the 24th

Advertisements
 

Tags:

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: