RSS

Friday – June 3rd thru Sunday – June 12, 2016`s – Complete Weather Forecast !

03 Jun

Updated at 4:25 p.m. Friday  – June 3, 2016
Sky : Mostly Cloudy till near 9 a.m. then Variably Cloudy till near 4 p.m. with a 30% chance of Showers and T-storms  then Mostly Cloudy with a 60% chance of Showers and T-storms
Lo : 65°
Hi : 86°
Wind : E – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:40 a.m.
Sets : 8:07 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:40 a.m.
Sets : 6:34 p.m.

Saturday  – June 4, 2016
Sky : Cloudy with a 40% chance of Showers and T-storms till noon then a 60% chance, 80% chance by sunset
Lo : 65°
Hi : 81°
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:40 a.m.
Sets : 8:07 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:29 a.m.
Sets : 7:42 p.m.

Sunday  – June 5, 2016
Sky : Cloudy with a 60% chance of Showers and T-storms till near sunrise, then just Cloudy till near noon then becoming Mostly Clear
Lo : 63°
Hi : 83°
Wind : W – 15 – 25 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:40 a.m.
Sets : 8:08 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:23 a.m.
Sets : 8:45 p.m. : The New Moon is on the 5th

Monday  – June 6, 2016
Sky : Mostly Clear
Lo : 60°
Hi : 86°
Wind : NW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:40 a.m.
Sets : 8:09 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:21 a.m.
Sets : 9:43 p.m.

Tuesday  – June 7, 2016
Sky : Mostly Clear
Lo : 62°
Hi : 86°
Wind : NW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:39 a.m.
Sets : 8:09 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:21 a.m.
Sets : 10:35 p.m.

Wednesday  – June 8, 2016
Sky : Mostly Clear
Lo : 57°
Hi : 85°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:39 a.m.
Sets : 8:10 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:22 a.m.
Sets : 11:20 p.m.

Thursday  – June 9, 2016
Sky : Mostly Clear
Lo : 57°
Hi : 91°
Wind : N – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:39 a.m.
Sets : 8:10 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:23 a.m.
Sets : 12:00 a.m. on the 10th

Friday  – June 10, 2016
Sky : Mostly Clear
Lo : 64°
Hi : 93°
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:39 a.m.
Sets : 8:11 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:21 a.m.
Sets : 12:36 a.m. on the 11th

Saturday  – June 11, 2016
Sky : Mostly Clear
Lo : 65°
Hi : 93°
Wind : SW – 15 – 25 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:39 a.m.
Sets : 8:11 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:18 p.m.
Sets : 12:54 a.m. on the 12th

Sunday  – June 12, 2016
Sky : Mostly Clear
Lo : 64°
Hi : 93°
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:39 a.m.
Sets : 8:11 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:14 p.m.
Sets : 1:09 a.m. on the 13th : The First Quarter Moon is on the 12th

Advertisements
 

Tags:

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: