RSS

Monday – June 6th thru Wednesday – June 15, 2016`s – Complete Weather Forecast !

06 Jun

Updated at 4:30 p.m. Monday  – June 6, 2016
Sky : Mostly Clear
Lo : 59°
Hi : 88°
Wind : N – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:40 a.m.
Sets : 8:09 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:21 a.m.
Sets : 9:43 p.m.

Tuesday  – June 7, 2016
Sky : Mostly Clear
Lo : 62°
Hi : 84°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:39 a.m.
Sets : 8:09 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:21 a.m.
Sets : 10:35 p.m.

Wednesday  – June 8, 2016
Sky : Mostly Clear
Lo : 54°
Hi : 83°
Wind : N – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:39 a.m.
Sets : 8:10 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:22 a.m.
Sets : 11:20 p.m.

Thursday  – June 9, 2016
Sky : Mostly Clear
Lo : 56°
Hi : 89°
Wind : E – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:39 a.m.
Sets : 8:10 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:23 a.m.
Sets : 12:00 a.m. on the 10th

Friday  – June 10, 2016
Sky : Mostly Clear
Lo : 62°
Hi : 94°
Wind : S – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:39 a.m.
Sets : 8:11 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:21 a.m.
Sets : 12:36 a.m. on the 11th

Saturday  – June 11, 2016
Sky : Mostly Clear
Lo : 67°
Hi : 96°
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:39 a.m.
Sets : 8:11 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:18 p.m.
Sets : 12:54 a.m. on the 12th

Sunday  – June 12, 2016
Sky : Mostly Clear
Lo : 70°
Hi : 95°
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:39 a.m.
Sets : 8:11 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:14 p.m.
Sets : 1:09 a.m. on the 13th : The First Quarter Moon is on the 12th

Monday  – June 13, 2016
Sky : Fair till near noon then Mostly Cloudy with a 40% chance of Showers and T-storms, 60% chance by near sunset
Lo : 71°
Hi : 95°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:39 a.m.
Sets : 8:12 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:08 p.m.
Sets : 1:40 a.m. on the 14th

Tuesday  – June 14, 2016
Sky : Cloudy with a 60% chance of Showers and T-storms
Lo : 69°
Hi : 89°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:39 a.m.
Sets : 8:12 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:02 p.m.
Sets : 2:11 a.m. on the 15th

Wednesday  – June 15, 2016
Sky : Fair till near sunset then becoming Cloudy with a 50% chance of Showers and T-storms
Lo : 69°
Hi : 90°
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:39 a.m.
Sets : 8:13 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:55 p.m.
Sets : 2:43 a.m. on the 16th

Advertisements
 

Tags:

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: