RSS

Saturday – July 9th thru Monday – July 18, 2016`s – Complete Weather Forecast !

09 Jul

Updated at 4:55 p.m. Saturday  – July 9, 2016
Sky : Variably Cloudy, with a 60% chance of early morning Scattered Showers and T-storms , 40% chance by near mid morning
Lo : 71°
Hi : 86°
Wind : W – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:48 a.m.
Sets : 8:13 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:03 a.m.
Sets : 11:41 p.m.

Sunday  – July 10, 2016
Sky : Mostly Cloudy till near noon then becoming Variably Cloudy with a 30% chance of Showers and T-storms till near sunset then becoming Fair
Lo : 68°
Hi : 90°
Wind : S – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:48 a.m.
Sets : 8:13 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:58 a.m.
Sets : 12:12 a.m. on the 11th

Monday  – July 11, 2016
Sky : Generally Fair but with a 50% chance of scattered afternoon Showers and T-storms
Lo : 66°
Hi : 91°
Wind : S – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:49 a.m.
Sets : 8:12 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:52 p.m.
Sets : 12:44 a.m. on the 12th

Tuesday  – July 12, 2016
Sky : Variably Cloudy with a 50% chance of Showers and T-storms till near noon then becoming Fair
Lo : 69°
Hi : 91°
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:50 a.m.
Sets : 8:12 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:46 p.m.
Sets : 1:00 a.m. on the 13th

Wednesday  – July 13, 2016
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 70°
Hi : 94°
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:50 a.m.
Sets : 8:12 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:40 p.m.
Sets : 1:16 a.m. on the 14th

Thursday  – July 14, 2016
Sky : Fair till near noon then Variably Cloudy with a 60% chance of Showers and T-storms till near sunset then becoming Fair
Lo : 71°
Hi : 93°
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:51 a.m.
Sets : 8:11 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:34 p.m.
Sets : 1:51 a.m. on the 15th

Friday  – July 15, 2016
Sky : Variably Cloudy, with a 60% chance of Showers and T-storms by near mid morning till near mid afternoon then becoming Fair
Lo : 71°
Hi : 93°
Wind : S – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:51 a.m.
Sets : 8:11 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:28 p.m.
Sets : 2:28 a.m. on the 16th

Saturday  – July 16, 2016
Sky : Fair till near noon then Variably Cloudy with a 40% chance of Showers and T-storms till near sunset then becoming Fair
Lo : 71°
Hi : 93°
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:52 a.m.
Sets : 8:10 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:22 p.m.
Sets : 3:09 a.m. on the 17th

Sunday  – July 17, 2016
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 72°
Hi : 97°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:53 a.m.
Sets : 8:10 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:15 p.m.
Sets : 3:54 a.m. on the 18th

Monday  – July 18, 2016
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 73°
Hi : 98°
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:53 a.m.
Sets : 8:09 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:05 p.m.
Sets : 4:44 a.m. on the 19th

Advertisements
 

Tags:

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: