RSS

Here`s Tuesday – September 6th thru Thursday – September 15, 2016`s – Complete Weather Forecast !

06 Sep

Hear my Live forecast

Updated at 4:25 p.m. Tuesday  – September 6, 2016
Sky : Fair
Lo : 68°
Hi : 94°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:31 a.m.
Sets : 7:14 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:15 a.m.
Sets : 10:23 p.m.

Wednesday  – September 7, 2016
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 67°
Hi : 93°
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:32 a.m.
Sets : 7:13 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:08 p.m.
Sets : 11:00 p.m.

Thursday  – September 8, 2016
Sky : Fair
Lo : 69°
Hi : 92°
Wind :SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:33 a.m.
Sets : 7:12 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:01 p.m.
Sets : 11:41 p.m.

Friday  – September 9, 2016
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 70°
Hi : 92°
Wind : SW – 15 – 25 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:34 a.m.
Sets : 7:10 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:54 p.m.
Sets : 12:25 a.m.  on the 10th  :  First Quarter Moon is on the 9th

Saturday  – September 10, 2016
Sky : Variably Cloudy till sunrise then becoming Mostly Cloudy with a 70% chance of Scattered Showers and T-storms by mid morning, 30% chance by sunset
Lo : 69°
Hi : 86°
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:34 a.m.
Sets : 7:09 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:45 p.m.
Sets : 12:50 a.m.  on the 11th

Sunday  – September 11, 2016
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 59°
Hi : 82°
Wind : N – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:35 a.m.
Sets : 7:07 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:34 p.m.
Sets : 1:14 a.m.  on the 12th

Monday  – September 12, 2016
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 57°
Hi : 86°
Wind : E – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:36 a.m.
Sets : 7:06 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:21 p.m.
Sets : 2:28 a.m.  on the 13th

Tuesday  – September 13, 2016
Sky : Fair till noon then becoming Variably Cloudy with a 40% chance of Scattered Showers and T-storms , becoming Fair by sunset
Lo : 62°
Hi : 89°
Wind : S – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:37 a.m.
Sets : 7:04 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:06 p.m.
Sets : 3:07 a.m.  on the 14th

Wednesday  – September 14, 2016
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 60% chance of Scattered Showers till noon then just Mostly Cloudy
Lo : 63°
Hi : 84°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:37 a.m.
Sets : 7:03 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:49 p.m.
Sets : 4:09 a.m.  on the 15th

Thursday  – September 15, 2016
Sky : Fair
Lo : 61°
Hi : 83°
Wind : NE – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:38 a.m.
Sets : 7:01 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:30 p.m.
Sets : 5:14 a.m.  on the 16th

Advertisements
 

Tags:

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: