RSS

Here`s Wednesday – October 12th thru Friday – October 21, 2016`s – Complete Weather Forecast !

12 Oct

Updated at 4:50 p.m. Wednesday  – October 12, 2016
Sky : Fair till near 10 p.m. then becoming Mostly Cloudy
Lo : 51°
Hi : 83°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:59 a.m.
Sets : 6:23 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:21 p.m.
Sets : 2:53 a.m. on the 13th

Thursday  – October 13, 2016
Sky : Mostly Cloudy, with a 40% chance of early morning scattered Showers
Lo : 56°
Hi : 71°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:00 a.m.
Sets : 6:22 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:01 p.m.
Sets : 3:57 a.m. on the 14th

Friday  – October 14, 2016
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 70% chance of scattered Showers and T-storms by near mid morning, till sunset then a 30% chance till near midnight then becoming Fair
Lo : 55°
Hi : 69°
Wind : SE – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:01 a.m.
Sets : 6:20 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:41 p.m.
Sets : 5:05 a.m. on the 15th

Saturday  – October 15, 2016
Sky : Fair
Lo : 56°
Hi : 83°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:02 a.m.
Sets : 6:19 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:21 p.m.
Sets : 6:14 a.m. on the 16th

Sunday  – October 16, 2016
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 63°
Hi : 85°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:03 a.m.
Sets : 6:18 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:04 p.m.
Sets : 7:24 a.m. on the 17th : The Full Moon is on the 16th

Monday  – October 17, 2016
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 64°
Hi : 88°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:04 a.m.
Sets : 6:16 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:50 p.m.
Sets : 8:35 a.m. on the 18th

Tuesday  – October 18, 2016
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 64°
Hi : 88°
Wind : SW – 15 – 25 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:05 a.m.
Sets : 6:15 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:40 p.m.
Sets : 9:46 a.m. on the 19th

Wednesday  – October 19, 2016
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 61°
Hi : 82°
Wind : SW – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:06 a.m.
Sets : 6:14 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:33 p.m.
Sets : 10:53 a.m. on the 20th

Thursday  – October 20, 2016
Sky : Fair
Lo : 55°
Hi : 79°
Wind : W – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:06 a.m.
Sets : 6:13 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:30 p.m.
Sets : 11:55 a.m. on the 21st

Friday  – October 21, 2016
Sky : Cloudy with a 60% chance of Scattered Showers till noon, remaining Mostly Cloudy till sunset then becoming Fair
Lo : 51°
Hi : 69°
Wind : W – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:07 a.m.
Sets : 6:12 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:29 p.m.
Sets : 12:52 p.m. on the 22nd

Advertisements
 

Tags:

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: