RSS

Here`s Thursday – October 13th thru Saturday – October 22, 2016`s – Complete Weather Forecast !

13 Oct

Updated at 6:50 p.m. Thursday  – October 13, 2016
Sky : Mostly Cloudy, with a 50% chance of early morning scattered Showers, becoming Fair by sunset
Lo : 56°
Hi : 69°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:00 a.m.
Sets : 6:22 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:01 p.m.
Sets : 3:57 a.m. on the 14th

Friday  – October 14, 2016
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 70% chance of scattered Showers and T-storms by near mid morning till sunset then a 30% chance
Lo : 56°
Hi : 70°
Wind : E – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:01 a.m.
Sets : 6:20 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:41 p.m.
Sets : 5:05 a.m. on the 15th

Saturday  – October 15, 2016
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 50% chance of scattered Showers and T-storms till near 4 a.m. then becoming Fair by sunrise
Lo : 58°
Hi : 83°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:02 a.m.
Sets : 6:19 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:21 p.m.
Sets : 6:14 a.m. on the 16th

Sunday  – October 16, 2016
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 62°
Hi : 85°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:03 a.m.
Sets : 6:18 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:04 p.m.
Sets : 7:24 a.m. on the 17th : The Full Moon is on the 16th

Monday  – October 17, 2016
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 63°
Hi : 88°
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:04 a.m.
Sets : 6:16 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:50 p.m.
Sets : 8:35 a.m. on the 18th

Tuesday  – October 18, 2016
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 63°
Hi : 88°
Wind : S – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:05 a.m.
Sets : 6:15 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:40 p.m.
Sets : 9:46 a.m. on the 19th

Wednesday  – October 19, 2016
Sky : Fair
Lo : 61°
Hi : 81°
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:06 a.m.
Sets : 6:14 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:33 p.m.
Sets : 10:53 a.m. on the 20th

Thursday  – October 20, 2016
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 60% chance of Showers till sunset then just Mostly Cloudy
Lo : 53°
Hi : 73°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:06 a.m.
Sets : 6:13 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:30 p.m.
Sets : 11:55 a.m. on the 21st

Friday  – October 21, 2016
Sky : Mostly Cloudy till sunset then becoming Mostly Fair
Lo : 47°
Hi : 67°
Wind : NW – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:07 a.m.
Sets : 6:12 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:29 p.m.
Sets : 12:52 p.m. on the 22nd

Saturday  – October 22, 2016
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 44°
Hi : 69°
Wind : NW – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:08 a.m.
Sets : 6:10 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:29 a.m.
Sets : 1:42 p.m. : The Last Quarter Moon is on the 22nd

Advertisements
 

Tags:

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: