RSS

Here`s Monday – February 6th thru Wednesday – February 15, 2017`s – Complete Weather Forecast !

06 Feb

Updated at 5:40 p.m. Monday  – February 6, 2017
Sky : Mostly Cloudy, with a 70% chance of Rain near sunrise till noon then a 30% chance
Lo : 46°
Hi : 67° Current Record Hottest 71º in 1963
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:51 a.m.
Sets :  5:28 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:24 p.m.
Sets : 2:45 a.m. on 7th

Tuesday  – February 7, 2017
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 80% chance of Rain and T-storms, a few Storms may be Strong, till mid afternoon, becoming Fair near sunset
Lo : 57° Current Record Warmest 52º in 1950
Hi : 69° Current Record Hottest 71º in 2001
Wind : S – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:50 a.m.
Sets :  5:29 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:20 p.m.
Sets : 3:47 a.m. on 8th

Wednesday  – February 8, 2017
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 20% chance of Rain, Fair by sunset
Lo : 50°
Hi : 67°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:49 a.m.
Sets :  5:30 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:21 p.m.
Sets : 4:45 a.m. on 9th

Thursday  – February 9, 2017
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 30°
Hi : 42°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:48 a.m.
Sets :  5:31 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:24 p.m.
Sets : 5:37 a.m. on 10th

Friday  – February 10, 2017
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 26°
Hi : 61°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:47 a.m.
Sets :  5:32 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:28 p.m.
Sets : 6:24 a.m. on 11th : The Full Moon is on the 10th

Saturday  – February 11, 2017
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 60% chance of Rain, becoming Fair by sunset
Lo : 51°
Hi : 68°
Wind : S – 15 – 25 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:46 a.m.
Sets :  5:33 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:30 p.m.
Sets : 7:06 a.m. on 12th

Sunday  – February 12, 2017
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 70% chance of Rain
Lo : 60°
Hi : 68°
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:45 a.m.
Sets :  5:34 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:31 p.m.
Sets : 7:44 a.m. on 13th

Monday  – February 13, 2017
Sky : Fair
Lo : 43°
Hi : 55°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:44 a.m.
Sets :  5:35 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:31 p.m.
Sets : 8:20 a.m. on 14th

Tuesday  – February 14, 2017 : St. Valentines Day
Sky : Mostly Cloudy, with a 60% chance of Rain by sunset
Lo : 34°
Hi : 56°
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:43 a.m.
Sets :  5:36 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:28 p.m.
Sets : 8:53 a.m. on 15th

Wednesday  – February 15, 2017
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 60% chance of Rain till noon then just Mostly Cloudy
Lo : 40°
Hi : 53°
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:42 a.m.
Sets :  5:37 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:24 p.m.
Sets : 9:25 a.m. on 16th

Advertisements
 

Tags:

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: