RSS

Here`s Monday – April 17th – Wednesday – April 26, 2017`s – Complete Weather Forecast !

17 Apr

Updated at 5:55 p.m. Monday  – April 17, 2017
Sky : Variably Cloudy with a 40% chance of Showers and T-storms ending towards mid evening
Lo : 60°
Hi : 79°
Wind : W – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:20 a.m.
Sets :  7:30 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:48 a.m.
Sets : 10:49 a.m.

Tuesday  – April 18, 2017
Sky : Variably Cloudy with a 40% chance of Showers and T-storms till noon then a 60% chance till sunset then becoming Fair towards mid evening
Lo : 60°
Hi : 77°
Wind : S – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:18 a.m.
Sets :  7:31 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:12 a.m.
Sets : 11:39 a.m.

Wednesday  – April 19, 2017
Sky : Fair
Lo : 60°
Hi : 84°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:17 a.m.
Sets :  7:32 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:57 a.m.
Sets : 12:32 p.m. The Last Quarter Moon is on the 19th

Thursday  – April 20, 2017
Sky : Fair
Lo : 61°
Hi : 85°
Wind : W – 15 – 25 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:16 a.m.
Sets :  7:33 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:39 a.m.
Sets : 1:29 p.m.

Friday  – April 21, 2017
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 90% of Showers and T-storms
Lo : 60°
Hi : 76°
Wind : NE – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:15 a.m.
Sets :  7:34 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:19 a.m.
Sets : 2:29 p.m.

Saturday  – April 22, 2017
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 90% of Showers and T-storms
Lo : 59°
Hi : 74°
Wind : S – 15 – 25 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:13 a.m.
Sets :  7:34 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:57 a.m.
Sets : 3:31 p.m.

Sunday  – April 23, 2017
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 30% of Showers till noon then just Mostly Cloudy
Lo : 50°
Hi : 62°
Wind : NW – 15 – 25 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:12 a.m.
Sets :  7:35 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:35 a.m.
Sets : 4:35 p.m.

Monday  – April 24, 2017
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 46°
Hi : 71°
Wind : NW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:11 a.m.
Sets :  7:36 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:12 a.m.
Sets : 5:42 p.m.

Tuesday  – April 25, 2017
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 46°
Hi : 76°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:10 a.m.
Sets :  7:37 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:51 a.m.
Sets : 6:51 p.m.

Wednesday  – April 26, 2017
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 50°
Hi : 76°
Wind : S – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:09 a.m.
Sets :  7:38 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:32 a.m.
Sets : 8:01 p.m. : The New Moon is on the 26th

Advertisements
 

Tags:

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: