RSS

Daily Archives: May 12, 2017

Here`s Friday – May 12th – Sunday – May 21, 2017`s – Complete Weather Forecast !

Updated at 5:30 p.m. Friday  – May 12, 2017
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 70% chance of Showers and T-storms till near 4 a.m. then a 30% chance till mid afternoon then a 60% chance till near sunset then just Mostly Cloudy
Lo : 62°
Hi : 72°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:53 a.m.
Sets :  7:51 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:29 p.m.
Sets : 7:17 a.m. on the 13th

Saturday  – May 13, 2017
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 53°
Hi : 77°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:52 a.m.
Sets :  7:52 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:20 p.m.
Sets : 7:59 a.m. on the 14th

Sunday  – May 14, 2017 : Mother`s Day !
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 50°
Hi : 82°
Wind : SE – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:51 a.m.
Sets :  7:53 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:08 p.m.
Sets : 8:44 a.m. on the 15th

Monday  – May 15, 2017
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 54°
Hi : 86°
Wind : S – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:50 a.m.
Sets :  7:53 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:54 p.m.
Sets : 9:32 a.m. on the 16th

Tuesday  – May 16, 2017
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 59°
Hi : 89°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:49 a.m.
Sets :  7:54 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:37 a.m.
Sets : 10:24 a.m.

Wednesday  – May 17, 2017
Sky : Mostly Fair till noon then Mostly Cloudy till sunset then Mostly Fair
Lo : 64°
Hi : 86°
Wind : S – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:49 a.m.
Sets :  7:55 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:53 a.m.
Sets : 11:19 a.m.

Thursday  – May 18, 2017
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 80% chance of Showers and T-storms till sunset then Fair
Lo : 65°
Hi : 87°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:48 a.m.
Sets :  7:56 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:17 a.m.
Sets : 12:16 p.m. : The Last Quarter Moon is on the 18th

Friday  – May 19, 2017
Sky : Fair
Lo : 66°
Hi : 90°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:47 a.m.
Sets :  7:56 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:55 a.m.
Sets : 1:16 p.m.

Saturday  – May 20, 2017
Sky : Fair till noon then Variably Cloudy with a 40% chance of Showers and T-storms till sunset then Variably Cloudy
Lo : 66°
Hi : 87°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:47 a.m.
Sets :  7:57 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:31 a.m.
Sets : 2:17 p.m.

Sunday  – May 21, 2017
Sky : Fair
Lo : 66°
Hi : 85°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:46 a.m.
Sets :  7:58 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:07 a.m.
Sets : 3:21 p.m.

 

Tags: