RSS

Here`s Friday – May 26th – Sunday – June 4, 2017`s – Complete Weather Forecast !

26 May

Friday  – May 26, 2017
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 57°
Hi : 88°
Wind : S – 15 – 30 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:43 a.m.
Sets :  8:02 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:43 a.m.
Sets : 9:07 p.m.

Saturday  – May 27, 2017
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 40% chance of Showers and T-storms by mid morning till noon then again towards mid evening
Lo : 70°
Hi : 86°
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:43 a.m.
Sets :  8:02 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:41 a.m.
Sets : 10:11 p.m.

Sunday  – May 28, 2017
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 80% chance of Showers and T-storms till sunrise then a 20% chance till noon then a 60% chance till sunset then just Mostly Cloudy
Lo : 71°
Hi : 83°
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:42 a.m.
Sets :  8:03 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:43 a.m.
Sets : 11:08 p.m.

Monday  – May 29, 2017 : Memorial Day !
Sky : Fair
Lo : 63°
Hi : 83°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:42 a.m.
Sets :  8:04 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:47 a.m.
Sets : 11:59 p.m.

Tuesday  – May 30, 2017
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 61°
Hi : 84°
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:42 a.m.
Sets :  8:04 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:52 a.m.
Sets : 12:43 a.m. on the 31st

Wednesday  – May 31, 2017
Sky : Fair
Lo : 59°
Hi : 85°
Wind : W – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:41 a.m.
Sets :  8:05 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:55 a.m.
Sets : 1:02 a.m. on June 1st

Thursday  – June 1, 2017
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 50% chance of Showers and T-storms
Lo : 62°
Hi : 82°
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:41 a.m.
Sets :  8:06 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:56 p.m.
Sets : 1:21 a.m. on June 2nd : The First Quarter Moon is on the 1st

Friday  – June 2, 2017
Sky : Variably Cloudy with a 50% chance of Showers and T-storms till sunset then becoming Fair
Lo : 64°
Hi : 80°
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:41 a.m.
Sets :  8:06 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:54 p.m.
Sets : 1:56 a.m. on 3rd

Saturday  – June 3, 2017
Sky : Variably Cloudy with a 50% chance of Showers and T-storms
Lo : 64°
Hi : 82°
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:40 a.m.
Sets :  8:07 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:52 p.m.
Sets : 2:29 a.m. on 4th

Sunday  – June 4, 2017
Sky : Variably Cloudy with a 50% chance of Showers and T-storms
Lo : 64°
Hi : 84°
Wind : SW – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:40 a.m.
Sets :  8:07 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:47 p.m.
Sets : 3:01 a.m. on 5th

Advertisements
 

Tags:

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: