RSS

Here`s Sunday – June 4th – Tuesday – June 13, 2017`s – Complete Weather Forecast !

04 Jun

Updated at 5:50 p.m. Sunday  – June 4, 2017
Sky : Variably Cloudy, with a 40% chance of Showers and T-storms by sunrise, then a 60% chance by noon
Lo : 68°
Hi : 82°
Wind : S – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:40 a.m.
Sets :  8:07 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:47 p.m.
Sets : 3:01 a.m. on 5th

Monday  – June 5, 2017
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 60% chance of Showers and T-storms, 80% chance by noon
Lo : 68°
Hi : 80°
Wind : W – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:40 a.m.
Sets :  8:08 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:43 p.m.
Sets : 3:33 a.m. on 6th

Tuesday  – June 6, 2017
Sky : Mostly Cloudy till noon then becoming Mostly Fair
Lo : 65°
Hi : 83°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:40 a.m.
Sets :  8:08 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:37 p.m.
Sets : 4:05 a.m. on 7th

Wednesday  – June 7, 2017
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 57°
Hi : 80°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:39 a.m.
Sets :  8:09 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:31 p.m.
Sets : 4:40 a.m. on 8th

Thursday  – June 8, 2017
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 55°
Hi : 79°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:39 a.m.
Sets :  8:09 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:25 p.m.
Sets : 5:17 a.m. on 9th

Friday  – June 9, 2017
Sky : Fair
Lo : 56°
Hi : 85°
Wind : W – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:39 a.m.
Sets :  8:10 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:16 p.m.
Sets : 5:57 a.m. on 10th : The Full Moon is on the 9th

Saturday  – June 10, 2017
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 61°
Hi : 90°
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:39 a.m.
Sets :  8:10 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:06 p.m.
Sets : 6:41 a.m. on 11th

Sunday  – June 11, 2017
Sky : Fair
Lo : 65°
Hi : 93°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:39 a.m.
Sets :  8:11 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:53 p.m.
Sets : 7:29 a.m. on 12th

Monday  – June 12, 2017
Sky : Fair
Lo : 70°
Hi : 93°
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:39 a.m.
Sets :  8:11 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:37 p.m.
Sets : 8:20 a.m. on 13th

Tuesday  – June 13, 2017
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 60% chance of Showers and T-storms till sunset then becoming Fair
Lo : 72°
Hi : 88°
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:39 a.m.
Sets :  8:12 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:17 p.m.
Sets : 9:13 a.m. on the 14th

Advertisements
 

Tags:

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: