RSS

Here`s Sunday – July 23rd – Tuesday – August 1, 2017`s – Complete Weather Forecast !

23 Jul

Updated at 8:20 p.m. Sunday  – July 23, 2017
Sky : Mostly Fair till late afternoon then Variably Cloudy with a 60% chance of scattered Showers and T-storms till near 10 p.m.
Lo : 76°
Hi : 94°
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:57 a.m.
Sets :  8:06 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:11 a.m.
Sets : 8:25 p.m. : The New Moon is on the 23rd

Monday  – July 24, 2017
Sky : Variably Cloudy, with a 30% chance of Showers and T-storms by mid morning till mid afternoon
Lo : 73°
Hi : 93°
Wind : W – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:58 a.m.
Sets :  8:05 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:18 a.m.
Sets : 9:11 p.m.

Tuesday  – July 25, 2017
Sky : Fair till mid morning then Variably Cloudy with a 30% chance of Showers and T-storms till sunset then becoming Fair
Lo : 72°
Hi : 92°
Wind : W – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:58 a.m.
Sets :  8:05 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:24 a.m.
Sets : 9:52 p.m.

Wednesday  – July 26, 2017
Sky : Fair
Lo : 73°
Hi : 94°
Wind : W – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 5:59 a.m.
Sets :  8:04 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:29 a.m.
Sets : 10:28 p.m.

Thursday  – July 27, 2017
Sky : Fair
Lo : 74°
Hi : 89°
Wind : W – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:00 a.m.
Sets :  8:03 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:30 a.m.
Sets : 11:03 p.m.

Friday  – July 28, 2017
Sky : Variably Cloudy with a 40% chance of Showers and T-storms till noon then a 60% chance
Lo : 74°
Hi : 89°
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:01 a.m.
Sets :  8:02 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:30 a.m.
Sets : 11:35 p.m.

Saturday  – July 29, 2017
Sky : Fair
Lo : 71°
Hi : 90°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:01 a.m.
Sets :  8:01 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:27 p.m.
Sets : 12:08 a.m. on the 30th

Sunday  – July 30, 2017
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 66°
Hi : 90°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:02 a.m.
Sets :  8:01 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:23 p.m.
Sets : 12:41 a.m. on the 31th : The First Quarter Moon is on the 30th

Monday  – July 31, 2017
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 65°
Hi : 92°
Wind : N – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:03 a.m.
Sets :  8:00 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:18 p.m.
Sets : 12:57 a.m. on Aug. 1st

Tuesday  – August 1, 2017
Sky : Fair
Lo : 66°
Hi : 92°
Wind : N – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:04 a.m.
Sets :  7:59 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:12 p.m.
Sets : 1:17 a.m. on Aug. 2nd

Advertisements
 

Tags:

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

 
%d bloggers like this: