RSS

Daily Archives: July 31, 2017

Here`s Monday – July 31st – Wednesday – August 9, 2017`s – Complete Weather Forecast !

Updated at 5:35 p.m. Monday  – July 31, 2017
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 61°
Hi : 91°
Wind : NE – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:03 a.m.
Sets :  8:00 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:18 p.m.
Sets : 12:57 a.m. on Aug. 1st

Tuesday  – August 1, 2017
Sky : Mostly Cloudy
Lo : 67°
Hi : 89°
Wind : W – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:04 a.m.
Sets :  7:59 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:12 p.m.
Sets : 1:17 a.m. on Aug. 2nd

Wednesday  – August 2, 2017
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 40% chance of Showers and T-storms till noon then becoming Fair
Lo : 68°
Hi : 89°
Wind : SW – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:04 a.m.
Sets :  7:58 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:05 p.m.
Sets : 1:54 a.m. on Aug. 3rd

Thursday  – August 3, 2017
Sky : Fair till noon then Variably Cloudy with a 40% chance of Showers and T-storms till sunset then Fair
Lo : 67°
Hi : 90°
Wind : S – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:05 a.m.
Sets :  7:57 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:57 p.m.
Sets : 2:35 a.m. on the 4th

Friday  – August 4, 2017
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 80% chance of Showers and T-storms till sunset then becoming Fair
Lo : 68°
Hi : 84°
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:05 a.m.
Sets :  7:56 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:46 p.m.
Sets : 3:19 a.m. on the 5th

Saturday  – August 5, 2017
Sky : Fair
Lo : 61°
Hi : 84°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:07 a.m.
Sets :  7:55 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:33 p.m.
Sets : 4:09 a.m. on the 6th

Sunday  – August 6, 2017
Sky : Fair till noon then Mostly Cloudy with a 60% chance of Showers and T-storms
Lo : 62°
Hi : 86°
Wind : S – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:07 a.m.
Sets :  7:54 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:16 p.m.
Sets : 5:02 a.m. on the 7th

Monday  – August 7, 2017
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 60% chance of scattered Showers and T-storms, 40% chance by sunset
Lo : 65°
Hi : 86°
Wind : SW – 5 – 15 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:08 a.m.
Sets :  7:53 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:57 p.m.
Sets : 5:57 a.m. on the 8th : The Full Moon is on the 7th

Tuesday  – August 8, 2017
Sky : Variably Cloudy with a 40% chance of Showers and T-storms till sunset then Fair
Lo : 67°
Hi : 86°
Wind : W – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:09 a.m.
Sets :  7:52 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:35 p.m.
Sets : 6:54 a.m. on the 9th

Wednesday  – August 9, 2017
Sky : Fair
Lo : 65°
Hi : 85°
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:10 a.m.
Sets :  7:51 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:11 p.m.
Sets : 7:54 a.m. on the 10th

Advertisements
 

Tags: