RSS

Daily Archives: October 24, 2017

Here`s Tuesday – October 24th thru Thursday – November 2, 2017`s – Complete Weather Forecast !

Updated at 5:10 p.m. Tuesday  – October 24, 2017
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 46°
Hi : 61º
Wind : NW – 15 – 25 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:10 a.m.
Sets :  6:08 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:24 a.m.
Sets : 9:46 p.m.

Wednesday  – October 25, 2017
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 36°
Hi : 61º
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:10 a.m.
Sets :  6:08 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:24 a.m.
Sets : 9:46 p.m.

Thursday  – October 26, 2017
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 40°
Hi : 74º
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:12 a.m.
Sets :  6:06 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:00 p.m.
Sets : 11:24 p.m.

Friday  – October 27, 2017
Sky : Fair till noon then becoming Mostly Cloudy, with a 80% chance of Showers by mid afternoon
Lo : 53°
Hi : 65º
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:13 a.m.
Sets :  6:05 p.m.
Moon Rises : 1:43 p.m.
Sets : 12:18 a.m. on the 28th  : The First Quarter Moon is on the 27th

Saturday  – October 28, 2017
Sky : Fair
Lo : 37°
Hi : 52º
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:14 a.m.
Sets :  6:04 p.m.
Moon Rises : 2:23 p.m.
Sets : 12:46 a.m. on the 29th

Sunday  – October 29, 2017
Sky : Fair
Lo : 33°
Hi : 52º
Wind : NW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:15 a.m.
Sets :  6:03 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:01 p.m.
Sets : 1:14 a.m. on the 30th

Monday  – October 30, 2017
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 32°
Hi : 60º
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:15 a.m.
Sets :  6:02 p.m.
Moon Rises : 3:37 p.m.
Sets : 2:12 a.m. on the 31st

Tuesday  – October 31, 2017 : Happy Halloween Day !
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 40°
Hi : 65º
Wind : S – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:16 a.m.
Sets :  6:01 p.m.
Moon Rises : 4:13 p.m.
Sets : 3:12 a.m. on Nov 1st

Wednesday  – November 1, 2017
Sky : Variably Cloudy with a 60% chance of Showers
Lo : 48°
Hi : 67º
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:17 a.m.
Sets :  6:00 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:48 p.m.
Sets : 4:15 a.m. on 2nd

Thursday  – November 2, 2017
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 60% chance of Showers 40% chance by sunset
Lo : 54°
Hi : 65º
Wind : SW – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:18 a.m.
Sets :  5:59 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:25 p.m.
Sets : 5:19 a.m. on 3rd

Advertisements
 

Tags: