RSS

Daily Archives: November 1, 2017

Here`s Wednesday – November 1st thru Friday – November 10, 2017`s – Complete Weather Forecast !

Updated at 5:55 p.m. Wednesday  – November 1, 2017
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 70% chance of Rain ending near 9 p.m.
Lo : 44°
Hi : 68º
Wind : S – 15 – 25 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:17 a.m.
Sets :  6:00 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:48 p.m.
Sets : 4:15 a.m. on 2nd

Thursday  – November 2, 2017
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 20% chance of Showers,  80% chance of Showers and T-storms by near 9 p.m.
Lo : 61°
Hi : 76º
Wind : S – 15 – 25 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:18 a.m.
Sets :  5:59 p.m.
Moon Rises : 5:25 p.m.
Sets : 5:19 a.m. on 3rd

Friday  – November 3, 2017
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 60% chance of Showers and T-storms 80% chance by sunset
Lo : 65°
Hi : 76º
Wind : S – 5 – 10 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:19 a.m.
Sets :  5:58 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:04 p.m.
Sets : 6:26 a.m. on 4th

Saturday  – November 4, 2017
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 60% chance of Showers and T-storms just Mostly Cloudy by sunset
Lo : 60°
Hi : 75º
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:20 a.m.
Sets :  5:57 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:47 p.m.
Sets : 7:35 a.m. on 5th  : The Full Moon is on the 4th

Sunday  – November 5, 2017 : C.D.T. ends and C.S.T. begins at 2 a.m. C.S.T.
Sky : Mostly Cloudy
Lo : 63°
Hi : 79º
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:21 a.m.
Sets :  4:56 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:35 p.m.
Sets : 7:45 a.m. on 6th

Monday  – November 6, 2017
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 50% chance of Showers till sunset then just Mostly Cloudy
Lo : 62°
Hi : 71º
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:22 a.m.
Sets :  4:55 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:29 p.m.
Sets : 8:54 a.m. on 7th

Tuesday  – November 7, 2017
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 60% chance of Showers
Lo : 60°
Hi : 67º
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:23 a.m.
Sets :  4:54 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:27 p.m.
Sets : 9:59 a.m. on 8th

Wednesday  – November 8, 2017
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 50% chance of Rain
Lo : 53°
Hi : 59º
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:24 a.m.
Sets :  4:53 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:29 p.m.
Sets : 10:59 a.m. on 9th

Thursday  – November 9, 2017
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 60% chance of Rain
Lo : 41°
Hi : 60º
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:25 a.m.
Sets :  4:53 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:34 p.m.
Sets : 11:52 a.m. on 10th

Friday  – November 10, 2017
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 60% chance of Rain till sunset then becoming Fair
Lo : 44°
Hi : 57º
Wind : NW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:26 a.m.
Sets :  4:52 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:38 p.m.
Sets : 12:39 p.m. on 11th  : The Last Quarter Moon is on the 10th

Advertisements
 

Tags: