RSS

Daily Archives: December 17, 2017

Here`s Sunday – December 17th thru Tuesday – December 26, 2017`s – Complete Weather Forecast !

Updated at 7:50 p.m. Sunday  – December 17, 2017
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 70% chance of Rain near 3 a.m. till near 9 a.m. then just Mostly Cloudy with a 30% chance of Drizzle by sunset with patchy Fog developing 
Lo : 39°
Hi : 52º
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:59 a.m.
Sets :  4:44 p.m.
Moon Rises : 6:13 a.m.
Sets : 4:39 p.m.

Monday  – December 18, 2017
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with areas of patchy Fog possible till sunrise then just Mostly Cloudy till near 6 p.m. then becoming Fair
Lo : 42°
Hi : 56º
Wind : SW – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 6:59 a.m.
Sets :  4:45 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:05 a.m.
Sets : 5:24 p.m.  : The New Moon is on the 18th

Tuesday  – December 19, 2017
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 60% chance of Showers
Lo : 45°
Hi : 60º
Wind : W – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:00 a.m.
Sets :  4:45 p.m.
Moon Rises : 7:54 a.m.
Sets : 6:12 p.m.

Wednesday  – December 20, 2017
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 60% chance of Showers till near 3 p.m. then becoming Mostly Fair
Lo : 49°
Hi : 57º
Wind : NE – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:00 a.m.
Sets :  4:46 p.m.
Moon Rises : 8:39 a.m.
Sets : 7:03 p.m.

Thursday  – December 21, 2017
Sky : Mostly Fair
Lo : 39°
Hi : 65º
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:01 a.m.
Sets :  4:46 p.m.
Moon Rises : 9:22 a.m.
Sets : 7:57 p.m.

Friday  – December 22, 2017
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 70% chance of Showers and T-storms, just Showers by noon
Lo : 53°
Hi : 65º
Wind : S – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:01 a.m.
Sets :  4:47 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:00 a.m.
Sets : 8:52 p.m.

Saturday  – December 23, 2017
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 50% chance of Showers till noon then just Mostly Cloudy
Lo : 40°
Hi : 49º
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:02 a.m.
Sets :  4:47 p.m.
Moon Rises : 10:36 a.m.
Sets : 9:48 p.m.

Sunday  – December 24, 2017
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 60% chance of Showers
Lo : 35°
Hi : 49º
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:02 a.m.
Sets :  4:48 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:10 a.m.
Sets : 10:46 p.m.

Monday  – December 25, 2017  Christmas Day !
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 40% chance of Precipitation 
Lo : 32°
Hi : 43º
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:03 a.m.
Sets :  4:48 p.m.
Moon Rises : 11:43 a.m.
Sets : 11:45 p.m.

Tuesday  – December 26, 2017
Sky : Mostly Cloudy with a 40% chance of a Wintry MIx till noon then just Mostly Cloudy
Lo : 23°
Hi : 36º
Wind : N – 10 – 20 m.p.h.
Sunrises : 7:03 a.m.
Sets :  4:49 p.m.
Moon Rises : 12:16 p.m.
Sets : 12:15 a.m. on the 27th : The First Quarter Moon is on the 26th

 

Tags: